WHO WE ARE
Cormetech is the world's leader in environmental technology. We help customers reduce their release of air pollutants and improve the environment. Protecting our environment for future generations has been important to us since our inception.
SUMMARY OF POSITION ($500 Signing Bonus)
This position is responsible for performing highly diversified duties to install, welding of steel modules using MIG welding equipment/techniques, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production and facility equipment according to safety, predictive and productive maintenance systems and processes to support the achievement of the site’s business goals and objectives.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Able to work the required assigned shifts, day and/or evenings and weekends
- Primary job function — Responsible for the welding of steel modules using MIG welding equipment/techniques. Both structural and non-structural welds are required.
- Other work areas may include — cutting, laying, and button up
- Ability to operate equipment, including but not limited to material handling (forklift if required), hand tools, welding machine, welding gas, semi-automated machinery, measuring, and computers
- Multi-tasking, daily problem- solving and decision-making abilities
- Able to show attention to and perform quality-detailed work
- Must adhere to all CORMETECH, Inc. Safety, Standard Operating Procedures, Quality Policies and Employee Handbook
- Special projects as assigned
A SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE MUST HAVE:
- High school diploma or GED required, post-secondary education is preferred
- Must work full 180 days to receive signing bonus
- Good basic math and written communication skills required, higher proficiency math skills (fractions, percentages, & units of measure) preferred
- Welding certification (overhead & vertical) required or previous experience with the ability to pass a certification test within 90 days
- Good mechanical aptitude and ability to read blueprints including welding symbols required
- Lifting up to 50 pounds is required
- Must be able to work in a team-oriented environment
- Basic computer skills preferred
- Post-secondary education
Cormetech, Inc.is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The success of Cormetech depends upon attracting, retaining, developing and promoting the most qualified people regardless of race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran’s status.