WHO WE ARE
Cormetech is the world’s leader in environmental technology. We help customers reduce their release of air pollutants and improve the environment. Protecting our environment for future generations has been important to us since our inception.
BENEFITS OF OUR WORK
Our focus is to ensure our environment is full of clean, unpolluted air. Not only are we responsible for 65% of the pollution reduction in our air since our inception, our manufacturing methods of regeneration and recycling have eliminated 6.5 million cubic feet of landfill. Our drive to improve the environment does not end there, we are continually innovating and seeking ways to improve air, land, and water quality.
SUMMARY OF POSITION ($500 Signing Bonus)
We are looking for a full time Maintenance Technician for our Kings Mountain, NC facility who is dedicated to safety, quality & environmental impacts, self-motivated, and an excellent communicator. This position is for performing highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production and facility equipment according to safety, predictive and productive maintenance systems and processes to support the achievement of the site’s business goals and objectives.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
· Perform general preventative maintenance procedures for the plant operation while following plant rules and sound safety practices. .
· Must perform daily maintenance activities such as painting, repairing, industrial cleaning and operate driver sweeper machines.
· Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment.
· Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments.
· Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair .
· Perform a variety of plumbing maintenance and carpentry functions.
· Using a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in performing duties.
Cormetech, Inc.is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The success of Cormetech depends upon attracting, retaining, developing, and promoting the most qualified people regardless of race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran’s status.