Join a team of professionals committed to empowering individuals with developmental disabilities. We are looking for a QIDP to serve as a leader for the interdisciplinary team of professionals advocating for eight individuals residing in a group home. This is a full-time, salaried position.
This position offers full medical, dental,life insurance, and vision benefits. The company also offers paid time off, tuition reimbursement, a 403(b) retirement plan, discounts with several vendors, and Payment on Demand.
- Establishes and maintains an environment that fosters both resident/consumer and staff personal growth
- Assures that each individual receives active treatment and that their emotional, spiritual, intellectual and physical needs are fulfilled
- Evaluates and implements individual programs.
- Coordinates all aspects of the the ISP to insure quality service
- Provides technical and direct supervisory assistance in planning, evaluating, monitoring, developing and implementing programs
- Coordinates and develops community resources; serves as a liaison with community agencies
- Trains and guides staff in areas related to Individuals’ programs and services
- Conducts or assists in training programs, meetings, speaks to community groups, organizations to inform public