Are you looking for a new start at a growing company? Have experience running Press. Then D&H may be the place for you!
This position will entail using a variety of measurement tools, looks at the finished product to ensure it is defect-free and ready for the next step in production.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
1. Determines operating procedures from work instructions/job routing and/or blueprints. May also complete, with assistance, set-up of the press accordingly.
2. With minimal direct instruction, operates press machines and understands and performs press controls. Operates continuous and single stroke applications.
3. Monitors machines and understands the mechanics of pressing machines to identify malfunctions. May independently troubleshoot minor repairs. Makes sure machines are working at full capacity, are stocked with needed materials, well-maintained and perform periodic checks on output. Notifies Set- up Operator or Lead of any concerns.
4. Meets quality expectations by regularly inspecting product to ensure they meet the specifications. Perform basic measurements using calipers and micrometer.
5. Adheres to all safety standards and regulations, which includes regular machine maintenance and keeping a clean work area and wearing personal protective equipment.
6. Documents and files daily production results
7. Operates forklift.
8. Performs other duties as requested.
Qualifications and skills
Education & Experience: Requires high school diploma or GED. At least 3 year of relevant manufacturing/machine operations experience. Forklift certification preferred.
Skills and competencies: Basic math and communication skills. The ability to read and understand blueprints and other manufacturing instructions. Problem Solving Skills. Keen attention to detail is required. Understanding of CAD/CAM technology preferred.
Employees enjoy a robust compensation and benefits package including:
Company paid Life insurance
Company paid Disability Insurance
Supplemental Life Insurance
401k Profit Sharing contribution
Nine paid holidays per year
D&H Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer.