We are seeking experienced Forklift Driver/Warehouse Associates to help receive, pick, ship, and load products. This is a seasonal full-time, hourly position. This position will end in October. Permanent hire may be available at the end of the season.
Required Qualifications for all positions:
- Must have extensive experience driving the forklift and warehousing experience.
- Has experience receiving, picking, shipping, and loading product.
- Experience working with Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) or inventory programs.
- Must be over 18 years old to work in a cold storage facility.
- Earned High School Diploma or GED.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English – Both written and verbally.
- Available to work overtime when needed.
- Reliable team player who pays attention to detail.
- Work in a cold warehouse environment on concrete flooring (-5 to 30 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Lift 30 up to 60 lbs (case/boxes) restacking pallets and standing for long periods of time.
- Ability to work in various height levels and lift and bend on a consistent basis.
- Must be able to see clearly for safety precautions- visually see the writing on warehouse pallets, racking, and paperwork.