· Greet visitors to the HOPE, Inc. corporate office.
· Provide general administrative and clerical support including mailing, data entry, scanning, faxing, and copying.
· Prepare and format documents and reports in Microsoft Word and Excel
· Prepares and track deliverables and other reports to ensure deadlines are met.
· Prepare leadership team meeting agendas and take minutes during meetings.
· Arrange conference calls and schedule meetings, including board meetings and leadership meetings.
· Running basic errands for the office such as traveling to the post office, bank runs, etc.
· Performing notary services.
· Maintain office supplies by checking inventory and order items as needed.
· Prepare correspondence for internal communications as well as outgoing mail to stakeholders and funding agencies.
· Read and analyze incoming emails, submissions, and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
· Provide administrative support to the finance department
· Assist in resolving any administrative problems at the office, including but not limited to basic office equipment setup, troubleshooting computer and printer issues, etc.
· Assist the HR department with filing, organizing documents, and data entry.
· High School degree or equivalent plus at least two years in an administrative support role, preferably to executive level leadership.
· Individuals must have first- hand knowledge of a behavioral health condition or substance abuse issue, whether or not they received treatment or medication or identify as a family member of someone in recovery.
· Three years of experience in administrative support positions preferred.
· Must have a valid driver’s license and proof of a clean Motor Vehicle Record for the last 39 months.
· Must be at least 21 years of age per licensing requirements.
· First Aid, CPR and proof of TB required within first year of employment
· Excellent organization and time management skills
· Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment in an organized manner with attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
· Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook and an electronic health record keeping system.
· Ability to maintain confidentiality and professionalism in the workplace.
· This position will handle proprietary business and staff information and is considered a safety sensitive position.
· Ability to work with diverse individuals.
· Ability to work independently and interdependently; must be a self-starter
· Embodies Hope, Inc.’s principles of strength based recovery model, peer intervention & wellness practices in both decision making and actions.
· Working conditions include extensive sitting and typing; light lifting (under 25 lbs.)