- Knowledge of audio visual equipment, set-up and operations including basic skills in the fields of audio, video and lighting including but not limited to: mixing equipment, lighting tools, cameras, microphones, projectors and video recorders, amplifiers and spotlights
- Basic computer skills including networking, IT device management, PC and Mac operations. Proficient with PowerPoint, Keynote and Internet usage.
- High degree of demonstrated customer service and hospitality skills
- Demonstrates a high degree of commitment to professionalism in the workplace as demonstrated
through appearance, timeliness, teamwork and communication skills.
- Possesses good organizational skills and the ability to adapt and function successfully in a high-
volume, sometimes stressful team environment
- Flexibility to accommodate a changing work schedule and/or business needs at other AVMS properties as necessary
- Ability to adhere to professional grooming and presentation standards as required by hotel partner/specific worksite
- Ability to work varied and changing schedule (nights, weekends, early mornings included)
- Reliable transportation to and from work location(s).
- A valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record is required for those in positions that may
operate company vehicles.
- Related technical experience and/or education
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent
This position may require a broad range of physical abilities including bending, sitting, and standing for up to 4 hours at a time (additional description of physical duties available upon request.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Must be 18 years old at time of hire