Join one of the fastest growing companies – Noble House Hotels and Resorts. The Napa Valley Wine Train and The River Terrace Inn are one of the many distinctive properties of the Noble House Hotel and Resorts.
The Wine Train preserves a piece of Napa Valley history and proudly continues railroading traditions that are disappearing from the American landscape. The railroad that once transported visitors to a spa resort in Calistoga now brings guests from around the world on a 36-mile round-trip discovery to St. Helena and back, stopping at celebrated Napa Valley wineries along the way.
The River Terrace Inn features luxurious accommodations, personalized service, and a pristine riverfront setting. The River Terrace Inn is an enchanting blend of modern elegance, laid-back California charm and the energy of downtown Napa, just steps away from Napa’s best shopping, tasting rooms, and Oxbow Market. The hotel serves up high-country cuisine at onsite restaurant and bar ALBA, which features weekly live music and a riverfront patio.
What you will do...
Assist with Digital & Print Marketing and Social Media Coordination, Outlet Marketing and Collateral/Media Management.
The primary responsibilities of the marketing coordinator will be supporting the West Coast Regional Director of Marketing with initiatives for the Napa Valley Wine Train and the River Terrace Inn. This energetic, highly-organized, and creative marketing coordinator will be a resource for any on-property marketing needs. This individual will assist in producing content for the properties’ digital and print marketing efforts, email campaigns, social media, collateral creation and facilitation, assist with influencer and media visits, as well as other marketing functions as needed. This position plays a vital role in the development, implementation, and execution of the strategic marketing plan for these properties.
Skills & Core Competencies That Make You Our Ideal Candidate...
· Fosters a passion for travel and hospitality, ideally with experience working in hotels or within the hospitality industry.
· Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
· Experience writing and executing marketing or social media campaigns.
· Copywriting experience required.
· Project management experience? Also a plus!
· Detail-oriented and organized; you’re someone who strives for accuracy and efficiency with strong time management skills.
· Thorough understanding of social media and digital marketing channels.
· Solid computer skills including competence with MS Office Suite.
· Ability to think creatively and innovatively.
· Superior interpersonal and communication skills.
· Strong desire to deliver high quality guest service.