About GDS Link
Join a fast-growing organization in the fintech industry. GDS Link’s mission is to facilitate responsible consumer and business lending practices to meet the financial needs of people and organizations. GDS Link is a global leader in credit risk management, providing tailored software solutions, analytical and consulting services. Our customer-centric risk management and process automation platforms are designed for the modern lender in their pursuit to capitalize on the entire credit lifecycle. By providing a personal, consultative approach and leveraging our own industry-leading knowledge and expertise, GDS Link’s solutions and services deliver exceptional value and proven results to thousands of clients around the world.
About the Position:
This position will be a key member of the management team, and the ability to build the HR function is a critical requirement. The position of Senior Human Resources Business Partner is responsible for building and managing the people functions of the company and for ensuring the company, through its talent, has a competitive advantage in the marketplace. The role will be responsible for the implementation and maintenance of human resources policies, programs and services, including recruitment, selection, retention, employee compensation and benefits, employee relations, employee training and development, employment practices and procedures, employee communications and building a collaborative culture that supports both the organization and its employees. In addition, s/he is responsible for all Human Resources legal compliance activities.
Responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Implementing recruiting activities that result in the attraction and hiring of high caliber candidates.
- Oversee recruiting activities once candidates are going through the recruiting process.
- Lead and manage onboarding process of new hires.
- Participating in the creation of training and development programs, along with succession planning programs to enhance employee knowledge and prepare employees for the continuing/future needs of the company.
- Support functional managers in creating training roadmaps for employee development.
- Manage relationship and contract with 3rd party training vendor.
- Utilizing performance management programs to provide motivation, incentives and rewards for effective performance.
- Establishing and implementing effective review processes for managers.
HR Technical Management
- Ensuring company compliance with all US federal, state and local laws related to employee benefits, compensation, employment and training.
- Become familiar with regulations in the UK, Spain, Monaco and the Philippines.
- Developing policies and programs for effective management of the people resources of the company, i.e. employee relations, expense management, harassment prevention and career development.
- Providing Human Resources technical advice and knowledge to others within the company.
- Managing relationship and all facets of HR platform.
- Developing and evaluating benefits programs that motivate employees and provide appropriate short and long-term health and welfare protection for employees.
- General benefits administration support.
- Fostering the culture of the company through the development of a monthly newsletter.
- Co-ordinate regular town hall meetings.
- Develop and administer surveys to determine the pulse of the employees and create plans to address needs.
- Create an employee engagement committee that will help to foster the culture of the company.
- Develop key data points to be reported to the Leadership team on a regular basis.
- Payroll processing in the US, UK and Spain through Paylocity and Blue Marble.
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Communication Skills – An outstanding ability to synthesize and communicate, both in oral and written forms.
- Concern for Quality Service – A sense of personal pride and attention to detail in providing service and to the employees of the organization. Views oneself as a business leader versus merely a human resources practitioner.
- Desire for Knowledge – A strong desire to know more about the business, its people, and issues. Asks a series of probing questions to get to the root of a situation or problem.
- Achievement Orientation – Competes against the standard of excellence. Makes decisions, sets priorities, or chooses goals using all information at his/her disposal.
- Teamwork and Collaboration – Natural instinct and ability to work collaboratively with others, and to build high-performing teams and prevent silos.
- Integrity - A person to whom ethics and values are critically important.
- 5-7 years of Human Resources experience with experience building an HR function from the ground up.
- Proven track record of leading HR initiatives.
- Ability to engage and communicate effectively to employees and candidates at all levels.
- Experience working with all modules within Paylocity preferred.
- Experience with the variety of daily needs including: worker’s compensation, independent contractors, overtime, immigration, unemployment insurance, discrimination (per state and federal), pregnancy, disability (ADA), age, gender, diversity, family and medical leave (state and federal), data security and InfoSec training, sexual harassment training, and EEOC reporting.
- Ability to travel to overseas offices, if needed
- PHR preferred.
Salary range: $80,000 to $85,000