Join the team shaping the future of healthcare! MedBridge is a dynamic company at the intersection of medical technology, online education, and patient engagement. Our Marketing family is growing and looking for an enthusiastic Email Developer to join the team!
In this role you will be responsible for the successful execution of multiple email programs; tasks include coding HTML email campaigns and landing pages, sending campaigns, growing and maintaining lists, employing tracking and data reporting to drive continuous improvements and scalability of the system.
Why work at MedBridge?
- We are mission driven. We are not just in it for the money. We believe continuing education improves the lives of both medical professionals and the patients they care for.
- We create award-winning products. In 2020 alone, we won American Business’s “Stevie” Awards for the best mobile healthcare app and the best enterprise healthcare app. We also received the 2020 MedTech Breakthrough Award for the best patient portal.
- We’re a fast-growing company where you’ll have opportunities to further develop your skills and advance your career. We were named the 17th Fastest Growing Private Company in Washington State by the Puget Sound Business Journal (PSBJ) as well as an Inc. 5,000 Fastest-Growth Company for 2020 and The Startup’s 2020 Companies to Watch.
- You’ll make an impact here. Even as our company grows, our teams remain compact and dynamic, meaning the work of every individual matters.
- Our customers love MedBridge! We maintained a nearly 100% client retention rate for 2020, and we are continuing the amazing results in 2021 and beyond! 1
In this role you will:
Email Creation/Lead Generation
- Manage email campaigns including audience segmentation, coding HTML emails, and deployment
- Code within our current email templates while continuously making improvements, including coding HTML emails from scratch
- Produce both broadcast and triggered emails as assigned
- Create content emails and carry out proper review processes
- Build new marketing landing pages for lead capture and conversion
- Responsible for efforts to grow and maintain email lists
Email Best Practice Management/Reporting
- Monitor email deliverability and address any potential issues
- Research current trends and suggest improvements to elevate existing campaigns
- Carryout A/B testing and reporting to continuously make improvements to the program
- Track email performance and report on KPIs
- Provide ad hoc reports on channel activity as requested by key stakeholders
What you will need to succeed:
- 1-3 years experience in email marketing or development
- Strong knowledge of HTML, CSS, and common email-related bugs
- Experience using an email service provider (i.e. Active Campaign, Mailchimp, SendGrid, SFMC, Pardot, etc.) and knowledge of email regulations including CAN-SPAM, GDPR, and CASL
- Comfortable with popular code editors (e.g. Sublime Text, Atom, Dreamweaver)
- Understanding of dynamic content principles and using data to drive personalization
- Experience with general Microsoft Excel skills
- Understanding of A/B testing concepts and reporting
- Passion. We love what we do, and we find inspiration in our passion for improving patient care with innovative products.
- Collaboration. We seek and welcome feedback from colleagues, clinicians, and patients, knowing that collaboration leads to greater success.
- Resourcefulness. We’re continuously iterating and optimizing for long-term success and efficiency. We think of creative ways to solve the problem at hand.
- Quality. Quality in our work is of utmost importance; we hold ourselves and our teammates to higher standards because the quality of our work directly impacts lives.
- Customer-centric. Our success and continued growth are driven by products customers love.
- Personal health and wellness. MedBridge contributes generously to medical, dental, and vision benefits. We provide paid sick time, vacation time, parental leave, and personal days, and we offer a 401(k) with a company match.
- Personal growth. We offer an annual stipend plus two days of paid time off for you to attend the professional development course of your choice.
We embrace diversity and are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. No matter your background, your orientation, your identity expression, or whatever else makes you unique, if you want to raise the bar and join an amazing team of passionate people, then we'd love to work alongside you at MedBridge.
Now it’s your turn. If you liked what you’ve read and think MedBridge would be a great career choice for you, apply now and our Recruiting team will quickly follow up with you.
So what are you waiting for?