* This is not a remote position
The Graphic Designer will use a variety of creative tools to create attractive and informative printed and promotional pieces and products. This position should display our Core Values of SERVE when interfacing with both internal and external customers to ensure that the message and mission of Answers in Genesis is portrayed in an effective and God-honoring fashion.
This is a position that requires one to be on site at the Creation Museum.
- Promote the mission and standards of Answers in Genesis.
- Create a SERVE culture environment in all work done.
- Design advertisement pieces for products, events, outreaches, or special promotions.
- Adapt previously designed pieces with updated information to create new promotions.
- Create new branding for products and events.
- Design packaging for various products (books, booklets, DVDs, and more).
- Concept and design new retail products that promote the AiG message.
- Design signage for events, retail, and other needs.
- Maintain consistent branding & design presence across all promotional channels.
- Market products and events with strong, personal calls to action.
- And all other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management.