Partnering with business leaders, this role touches all aspects of HR including recruitment, employee development, engagement and retention, and external staffing. To be successful in this role, you must understand business priorities and translate them into the highest impact work. You will help business leaders look around corners with data-driven recommendations that improve performance, retention, and the overall employee experience. To succeed, you will need a flexible skill set, including the ability to think strategically, execute tactically, and collaborate across many teams, levels, and situations in order to achieve company goals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead the recruiting strategies and programs that best attracts a diversity of top talent. Key strategies will be influenced by analytics and insights and are measured by their impact on recruiting and retention.
- Design and implement new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in business objectives, productivity and development of HR within the company.
- Assist in the development of strategic training programs through partnership with department managers to ensure continual growth and development for all staff.
- Support new employee onboarding process for internal departments.
- Coordinate performance review program to ensure effectiveness, compliance, and outcome within the organization.
- Monitor the "pulse" of the employees to ensure a high level of employee engagement
- Respond to inquiries regarding policies, procedures, and benefits programs.
- Advise management in resolution of employee relations issues in accordance with legal and regulatory requirements.
- Administer benefits programs such as life, health, dental and disability insurances, PTO, leave of absence, and employee assistance.
- Maintain HR employee files, paperwork and documentation.