Are you passionate about protecting businesses from Cybersecurity threats? INTRUSION seeks a Cybersecurity Sales Engineer with 8+ years of experience supporting the sales team as a technical subject matter expert on cybersecurity and networking solutions to ensure successful customer engagement, integration, and implementation of cybersecurity and networking products, services and solutions.
Key Roles And Responsibilities
- Consult with sales teams and customers to provide technical expertise regarding the design, customization, implementation, and account management of cybersecurity networking products and services
- Contribute to sale through pre-sale / post-sale technical consulting activities
- Demo solutions
- Provide technical support during sales presentations, product demonstrations, and installation of products to ensure the system is superbly functioning according to specifications
- Leads the technical discussions in client meetings
- Identifies and establishes business and technical needs, issues and priorities
- Formulates responses to customer inquiries and questions
- Provides consultation to prospective users
- Understands, develops, and delivers solutions to fit customers' business, information, technical, and educational needs
- Solutions using new and emerging technologies
- Dynamically and creatively adjust to the needs of the moment
- Requires extensive knowledge of company products and services
- Assists less experienced peers
- 8+ years of experience working with Networking and/or Cybersecurity solutions
- 7 + Years of Technical Consulting experience
- 7 + years of experience with networks (e.g. MLS, Routing Protocols, TCP/IP, VPNs, VoIP, Applications, Optical Networks, Wireless-Mobility, Security, Hosting, etc.)
- In depth knowledge of customer networks and network technologies such as switches, routers, SDN, network security, and network security devices (NGFW, IDPS)
- In-depth, working knowledge of client business drivers, applications, and networking industry trends
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Understands competitive products, services, and strategies
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Effectively collaborate with internal and external cross-functional organizations and customers
- Highly motivated and self-directed with the ability to work well both independently and as proactive team member
- Excellent customer communications, interaction and presentation skills
- Kind, intuitive, open to learning
- Location: Brazil
INTRUSION is a 37-year-old publicly traded company (INTZ) that is a trusted partner of the federal government's Department of Defense (DOD) with over 800 man-years of cyberforensics expertise. Our recently launched commercial product, Shield, is a real-time Artificial Intelligence (AI) driven Cybersecurity protection layer that prevents ransomware attacks and data breaches.
For 25+ years, INTRUSION’s solution has leveraged the world’s largest, threat-enriched big data cloud that was built by analyzing, recording, and indexing current and new Internet traffic. Additionally, Shield uses real-time AI to inspect every packet of data moving in and out of networks without impacting performance to kill malicious network threats in real-time. Shield is a plug-n-play solution with no long-term contract required.
Join us and win the war on cybercrime!
More information about INTRUSION can be found at www.intrusion.com.
- Competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits
- On-going learning opportunities within a diverse, inclusive, and rewarding work environment
- INTRUSION is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer