Sam Rust Seafood is a processor and distributor of exceptional live, fresh and frozen seafood. We provide the freshest quality seafood to all types of establishments, including white tablecloth restaurants to buffets, supermarket chains, hotels, caterers, and natural food markets. Daily delivery service to the Hampton Roads, Virginia area 6 days a week. Also, deliveries to Richmond, Virginia's Eastern Shore, Charlottesville, Harrisonburg, Fredericksburg, and the Outer Banks of North Carolina areas via our fleet of refrigerated trucks.
This position provides supervision and direction to associates involved in processing, shipping, receiving and warehousing of all products. Ensures customer satisfaction relative to product quality, accuracy of shipment and timely delivery. Ensures safety and security of personnel and Company property. Follows all workplace Environmental Health & Safety and Food Safety and Quality policies and procedures, including compliance with all food safety and HACCP program requirements.
Individual will need to have flexibility with their schedule to work day shift hours between Monday - Saturday.
• High school or equivalent educational background, some college preferred.
• Must possess a minimum of 3+ years of experience in processing, receiving, warehousing and shipping.
• 3 years of experience supervising a minimum of 5 associates
• Ability to lift 75 lbs
• Good interpersonal and communications skills required.
• Ability to work as a team player with associates of diverse backgrounds a must.
• Basic computer skills to include MS Office and exposure to business software