Are you passionate about protecting businesses from Cybersecurity threats?
INTRUSION seeks a Corporate Recruiter with at least 5 years of experience recruiting top performing Cybersecurity professionals. Our Corporate Recruiter will manage the full lifecycle recruitment process for exempt and non-exempt positions to support Intrusion’s hiring needs. This person will partner with hiring managers to develop job postings, coordinate interviews, and make offers to candidates and will ensure that job openings are filled in a timely and cost-effective manner with top performing candidates while providing a positive experience to every candidate.
- Develop recruitment and sourcing strategies for technical and non-technical positions
- Craft recruitment advertisements and job postings within HR guidelines
- Screen resumes, coordinates interviews, administer employment tests and assessments
- Communicate with candidates in a timely fashion and extend, negotiate and close offer
- Partner with hiring managers to fill and forecast future short and long-term staffing needs
- Responsible to deliver high quality, timely and positive candidate experience
- Maintain open requisitions and pertinent applicant and interview data in compliance with OFCCP/AA guidelines
- Facilitate a recruitment process that includes creative and cost-effective candidate sourcing, behavioral interviewing, interview scheduling, video-conferencing, and web interviewing
- Engage candidates and communicate thoroughly in a timely fashion
- Build and maintain pipelines and networks of diverse passive and active applicants
- Consistently engage passive talent keeping them informed of available opportunities, while accurately managing their expectations and experience as a passive candidate
- Write accurate, yet compelling candidate profiles when presenting candidates to hiring managers that align qualifications to the needs of the organization
- Coach managers and staff in the areas of recruitment; advise managers on salary guidelines to maintain internal equity throughout the organization
- Maintain consistency of employment branding in recruitment advertisements.
- Monitor recruitment expenses and consult with managers on strategies to improve results while reducing expenditures, time to fill vacant positions, and return on investment
- Assist with the onboarding process for new employees; work with managers to ensure that all necessary paperwork and online forms are completed accurately and in a timely manner
- Maintain up-to-date position information including job descriptions and position records within the applicant tracking system
- Develop, manage, and update collateral recruiting print materials and for Intrusion's website
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Business or Human Resources
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in full lifecycle recruitment
- Works effectively with minimal supervision
- Superior verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to write compelling recruitment advertisements
- Experience with Applicant Tracking System(s)
- Computer literacy, including MS Office applications and experience with database systems
- Knows HR principles and laws from a recruiting/hiring perspective
- Makes decisions based on sound judgment
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, team-oriented and collaborative
- Strong customer service skills
- Deeply understands internal customer's needs
- Effectively handles multiple situations simultaneously
INTRUSION is a 37-year-old publicly traded company (INTZ) that is a trusted partner of the federal government's Department of Defense (DOD) with over 800 man-years of cyberforensics expertise. Our recently launched commercial product, Shield, is a real-time Artificial Intelligence (AI) driven Cybersecurity protection layer that prevents ransomware attacks and data breaches.
For 25+ years, INTRUSION’s solution has leveraged the world’s largest, threat-enriched big data cloud that was built by analyzing, recording, and indexing current and new Internet traffic. Additionally, Shield uses real-time AI to inspect every packet of data moving in and out of networks without impacting performance to kill malicious network threats in real-time. Shield is a plug-n-play solution with no long-term contract required.
Join us to win the war on cybercrime!
More information about INTRUSION can be found at www.intrusion.com.
- Competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits
- On-going learning opportunities within a diverse, inclusive, and rewarding work environment
- INTRUSION is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer