About Fidelity Bank:
Founded in 1888, Fidelity Bank is one of the strongest independent community banks in Central and Eastern Massachusetts. Fidelity Bank’s unique LifeDesign approach to banking provides the care and clarity needed to make informed decisions with confidence. The Bank offers a range of personal and business banking solutions to clients in 14 full-service offices in Leominster, Worcester, Fitchburg, Needham, Gardner, Stow, Shirley, Barre, Millbury, Paxton, Princeton, and Winchendon. Fidelity Bank has been voted Worcester Telegram & Gazette Best Bank in Central Massachusetts and Best Financial Services, Best Bank by both Leominster Champion and Baystate Parent, and it has been recognized by the Worcester Business Journal as a Top Workplace. In 2020 Fidelity Bank was named to the Boston Globe’s Top Places to Work list for the sixth time. As of June 30, 2020, the bank had total assets of approximately $1.15 billion. For more information, visit www.fidelitybankonline.com or www.facebook.com/fidelitybankma.
Under the direction of the VP/Regional Sales and Services Manager, the Floating Summer Banker is responsible for providing float coverage for all banking centers. This position requires an individual who is flexible, self-motivated, and has the ability to travel to our network of banking centers. Our Summer Banker plays a key role in allowing our valued clients to see LifeDesign in action. By delivering outstanding, caring service, our Float Summer Banker demonstrates our commitment to help clients get where they want to be. They will process all basic client transactions, handle basic service issues accurately and efficiently, and enthusiastically provide the highest level of service to the Bank’s clients in conformance with established Bank policies and procedures.
PRIMARY ACCOUNTABILITIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Our Float Summer Banker provides the highest level of customer service in a positive, courteous, and enthusiastic manner to all employees, clients, and the community.
· Demonstrates the LifeDesign Banking approach consistently by delivering a caring and memorable experience. Greet clients and show a genuine interest in meeting the client’s needs.
· Processes all teller transactions efficiently and in accordance with standard operating procedures and Fidelity Bank Policies. Balance’s teller drawer daily and adheres to our Teller Accuracy Standards Policy.
· Maintains an organized and secure workstation. Prepares for client cash needs and maintains control over assigned cash and monetary instruments. Adheres to banking center security procedures.
· Ensures confidentiality of customer information.
· Maintains a broad knowledge of all Bank products and services.
· Provides a high level of client service by recognizing needs and offering referrals for additional products and services. Assists clients with inquires and resolves problems on existing accounts.
· Possess knowledge of digital banking solutions and promote client digital adoption.
· Job shadowing and apprenticeship opportunity available
· Performs other duties as assigned.
High School Diploma or equivalent. Prior cash handling and customer service contact is desirable. Accuracy and attention to detail are essential to the position.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential responsibility satisfactorily.
Any physical demands or work conditions described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Fidelity Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.