Nuvve Corp. is a San Diego based company, whose mission is to lower the cost of electrical vehicle (EV)
ownership while supporting the integration of renewable energy sources, such as wind and solar. Our Grid
Integrated Vehicle platform GIVe™ transforms EVs into grid assets when charging while guaranteeing the
expected level of charge when the vehicle owner needs it. The aggregation of thousands of electric vehicles
into a virtual power plant using the GIVe platform, allows Nuvve to participate in electricity markets with a
power capacity comparable to traditional generators. Based on “Vehicle To Grid” technology or “v2g” the
GIVe platform gives benefits to public organizations, businesses and homes by reducing the cost of electric
infrastructure and reducing CO2 emissions.
Nuvve is looking for a Executive Assistant reporting directly to the CEO, COO and CFO (“Executive
Officers”). The Executive Assistant acts as the primary point of contact for internal and external
constituencies, as determined by each Executive Officer. The Executive Assistant also serves as a liaison
to the board of directors and senior management teams; organizes and coordinates executive outreach
and external relations efforts; and oversees special projects. The Executive Assistant must be creative and
enjoy working within a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment that is mission-driven, results-driven and
community oriented. The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of
situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the
ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities. The Executive Assistant will have the ability
to work independently on projects, from conception to completion, and must be able to work under pressure
at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion. This is a full-time
position with 100% company paid benefits. This role will be based in our Corporate Headquarters in San
The health and safety of our employees is our top priority. While our San Diego office is currently closed to
the public, and we moved toward our new norm of conducting business, please rest assured that we are
taking all necessary precautions including practicing social distancing and sanitation. As a result, we have
made changes to our workplace and hiring guidelines to conform with CDC requirements.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for each of the Executive Officers including
managing an extremely active calendar of appointments, composing and preparing
correspondence that is confidential; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and
agendas; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings, and completing expense
• Plans, coordinates and ensures effective scheduling for the Executive Officers. As needed,
provides "gatekeeper" and "gateway" role, creating win-win situations for direct access to the
Executive Officers time and office.
• Communicates directly, and on behalf of the Executive Officers, with Board members, investors,
and others, on matters related to Executive Officers initiatives.
• Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the
Executive Officers including those of a sensitive or confidential nature. Determines appropriate
course of action, referral, or response.
• Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the office and internal departments;
demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with senior management
• Works closely and effectively with the Executive Officers to keep him/her well informed of
upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
• Provides leadership to build relationships crucial to the success of the organization, and
manages a variety of special projects, some of which may have organizational impact.
• Successfully completes critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including
drafting acknowledgement letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the
Executive Officers' ability to effectively lead the company.
• Prioritizes conflicting needs; handle matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on
projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
• Works with internal and external teams on company events and parties.
Board Support and Liaison
• Serves as the administrative liaison to the board of directors as needed.
• Assists board members with travel arrangements, lodging, and meal planning as needed.
• Maintains discretion and confidentiality in relationships with all board members.
• Adhere to compliance with applicable rules and regulations set in bylaws regarding board and
board committee matters, including advance distribution of materials before meetings in
• Senior Management Liaison.
• Participates as an adjunct member of the Executive Team including assisting in scheduling
meetings and attending all meetings, as directed.
• Assists in coordinating the agenda of senior management team meetings and off-sites, and all
• Facilitates cross-divisional coordination of travel and outreach plans.
• Works with the Strategic Initiatives team in coordinating outreach activities.
• Follows up on contacts made by the Executive Officers and supports the cultivation of ongoing
Qualifications / Skills / Experience / Competencies:
• Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly
with excellent attention to detail.
• Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including
staff, board members and external partners.
• Expert level written and verbal communication skills.
• Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability.
• Emotional maturity.
• Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently.
• Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various
competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and
• Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced
• Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions.
Education and Experience Requirements
• Strong work tenure: five to ten years of experience supporting C-Level Executives.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point), Adobe.