Buckeye Power Sales is a Growth-Oriented Company Seeking a Project Manager for our Power Systems Division!
If You Are Seeking:
- Daily Challenges
- Ownership of Your Role
- A Friendly Team Environment
- A Place to Work that feels like Family
And You Are:
- Seeking Constant Improvement
- Motivated by Results
Then We Have the Opportunity for You!
Our Project Managers responsibilities require a specific focus on proven process and procedure to:
- Maintain positive relationships while interacting with all BPS departments, inside/outside sales, AE, credit, accounting, field service, etc.
- Manage all projects with current data and status through BOLT from job setup to job closeout
- Responsible for maintaining positive relationships as well as communicating with vendor partners (Kohler/Fidelity/etc.)
- Ensure sales/project management team and customers are consistently updated with the latest manufacturing/shipping status.
- Oversee the invoicing of customers & monitoring of customer payments
- Hold accountable sales personnel with all interoffice processes
- Oversee tracking of cost and provide feedback on actual cost information to sales staff for review of profitability
- Ensuring data integrity of all projects via accurate information in ERP & CRM.
- Managing all audit information (internal and external)
Buckeye Power Sales offers a great benefit package for our Project Managers including:
- Competitive pay with commission potential
- Regular day shift hours with overtime potential
- Advancement opportunities
- Excellent benefit package (Health, Dental, Vision, 401k, Company Paid STD/LTD/Life, AND MORE)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Parental Bonding, Jury Duty, Bereavement, Volunteering)
To Find More Reasons You Want to Work for Us as a Project Manager at Buckeye Power Sales, visit:
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEFBwzRa3mLGAyDLAoMeZtA
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BuckeyePowerSales
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/buckeyepowersales
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/BuckeyePowerSls
Salary is based on skills and experience.
** Military Friendly, DFWP, EOE