Do you thrive in a fast paced and strategic environment? Do you like coming to work and having every day be different? We're looking for a high quality, hardworking, and energetic Freight Transportation Coordinator to join our team. This is a great opportunity to grow your career with a fast-growing company! At La Crosse Sign, employees enjoy a fun and engaging work environment. The successful candidate for this position will work at our Onalaska location. The position is full-time, with benefits.
What You'll Do
• Receive incoming signage for installation. Inspects and tests signage for damage prior to shipper leaving the premises. Reports any damage according to established Company procedure.
• Report incoming shipments to Installation/Production Team Leaders.
• Responsible for wrapping and loading signs on trailers.
• Responsible for getting signs and materials over to truck shop for crews for upcoming jobs. Assist crews in loading for the day as needed.
• Complete all paperwork according to established Company policies & procedures.
• Receive incoming job-specific materials and supplies.
• Put stock away in an organized fashion on a daily basis.
• Other duties as may be necessary to fulfill the responsibilities of this position.
What We Offer
Who We Are
For over 100 years, La Crosse Sign Group has worked diligently to develop an organization dedicated to the service of our clients. From our humble beginnings in 1917, we have adapted to an ever-expanding and diverse industry. Our evolution into what we are today happened as a result of company leaders, hiring the best people in the industry and empowering them to act decisively. We now have three locations in Wisconsin; La Crosse, Madison, and Eau Claire. Through everything we do, we will continue to reach higher and not only meet, but also exceed the expectations of our clients with our proven process of consultation, creation, and conclusion.
Our mission is to help companies make an extraordinary first impression. We all know how important a first impression can be, it can make or break someone's decision to be your friend, buy your product, or to even enter your business in the first place. At La Crosse Sign Group our purpose is to help businesses make a statement that will "wow" customers and leave a lasting positive impact. This purpose, paired with our expertise in custom fabrication and design, fuel our cause of helping our communities and local businesses succeed.
La Crosse Sign operates under EOS, the Entrepreneurial Operating System, where we value input and ideas from all employees and live by the following Core Values:
If you possess these qualities and desire an exciting and rewarding career with a well-established company, please apply today!
What You Need