Lyon-Waugh Auto Group, a growing luxury auto dealer group with an extraordinary reputation in the industry, is now hiring experienced Full-time Automotive Technicians!
- Diagnose, repair, perform and maintain vehicles as described on repair order in accordance with factory standards
- Promote and attain standards for superior workmanship
- Diagnose the cause of vehicle malfunctions and recommend/perform appropriate repairs
- Examine vehicle to identify necessary repair or maintenance items that may not be included on the repair order, and communicate to Service Advisor or Shop Foreman
- Communicate with the Parts Department to obtain needed parts
- Notify Service Advisor or Shop Foreman immediately if additional work is needed, if work outlined on repair order is not needed, or if repairs cannot be completed by the time promised.
- Clearly and accurately document all work performed
- Road test vehicles as required, or refer to the inspection technician as appropriate
- Attend and successfully complete factory training as required by factory. Keep abreast of factory technical bulletins
- Follow warranty material disposition procedures. Save and tag parts of the jobs if required by the customer
- Understand and follow federal, state and local regulations, such as those governing the disposal of hazardous wastes
- Maintain the order and cleanliness of customer cars and work areas
- Account for all center-owned tools at all times. Return tools to the proper place and in the same condition as they were received
What we can offer YOU:
- Generous compensation packages
- Benefits including: Medical, Dental, Life, Disability, 401(k), Vision, FSA and more
- 2 weeks of paid vacation time
- Recognition, awards and bonuses for personal excellence and longevity
- State of the art facilities- AIR CONDITIONED SHOPS!
- Growth opportunities within our entire Lyon-Waugh family of dealerships
Excellent communication skills; committed to excellence in customer service.
Valid driver’s license with clean driving record (Must be able to drive a standard shift)
Performs quality work with ethical standards
Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen
As a leader in the automotive industry, Lyon-Waugh Auto Group is dedicated to forming long-lasting relationships with our clients and our employees. We are heavily involved in our community and charitable causes and we spoil our employees with trips, sporting event tickets, BBQs and more!