The Marketing Manager assists the Director in managing the team to create, implement, and evaluate the effectiveness of marketing campaigns across traditional and digital media for the Answers in Genesis ministry, themed attractions, the Ark Encounter and Creation Museum, and Twelve Stones Christian Academy, as well as core brands such as Answers TV, Answers VBS, and Answers Bible Curriculum Sunday School and Homeschool. This position should display our Core Values of SERVE when interfacing with both internal and external customers to ensure that the message and mission of Answers in Genesis is portrayed in an effective and God-honoring fashion.
- Promote the mission and standards of Answers in Genesis.
- Create a SERVE culture environment in all work done.
- Works with team members to complete high-quality marketing campaigns on time and within budget while managing department budgets.
- Use project management software to track campaign progress from conception to completion.
- Set meetings with project stakeholders and communicate regularly with team members.
- Manage marketing budget, create purchase orders, and track receipts.
- Obtain all necessary approvals for marketing pieces.
- Propose new methods to improve team effectiveness and efficiency.
- Propose attainable deadlines for projects in light of current staffing and workload.
- Review and prioritize tasks for the team, delegating as necessary.
- Understand the foundational message of the ministry in order to grasp our mission and vision to effectively market our organization and its brands.
- Regularly evaluate marketing internal and external outlets to ensure quality standards are met.
- Request quotes from vendors, process invoices, and deliver required assets on time.
- Ensure all marketing signage, rack cards, and brochures are up to date at both attractions.
- Represent the marketing team in meetings as needed.
- Quickly report on campaign performance, evaluate campaigns using relevant KPIs, and reformulate plan and approach as needed.
- Assist in the technical execution of marketing campaigns such as running digital ads, designing and placing signage, and print assets, updating website and email content, etc.
- And all other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management.