Primary Job Function
The PC Support Analyst will be responsible for providing quality computer repair and IT support services to
company end users. Candidates will document user interactions for accurate tracking and analysis
developing and maintaining positive user relations to ensure customer requests are handled
appropriately and timely. Key competencies include customer service, planning and organizing,
problem solving, and time management.
• Maintains Desktop/laptop and WMS hardware setup/solves problems for multiple Distribution
• Desktop/Laptop Software installs and updates
• Interacts with users to resolve Help desk related issues and provides answers in a timely manner.
• Provides users with training and technical support in initial account set up and on all PC network
related hardware to include servers, printers, scanners etc.
• Act as a single point of contact between customers and internal department teams
• Establishes network users, user environment, directories, and security for networks being installed;
• Works with telephone systems and provides assistance for set up, maintenance and deletion to for
• Repair/configure Warehouse Management System equipment;
• Removal of viruses/malware
• Software upgrades and installation
• PC Imaging and configuration
• Helping end users understand software
• Call clients’ vendors for warranty and troubleshooting issues
• Assists with maintenance of security cameras and visitor access as required;
• Some travel will be required within Texas.
• Participate in 24x7 on-call rotation
• Other duties as assigned
• Minimum 3yrs experience as a Help Desk Technician in a Windows environment
• Minimum 2yrs experience working escalated issues with support staff
• Advanced technical knowledge on Windows 10, Active Directory.
• Desktop Support, Knowledge of TCP/IP, remote connectivity Troubleshooting
• Knowledge of mobility/wireless/Phone connectivity
• Troubleshoot software, hardware, network issues & peripherals
• Bilingual a plus
• Help Desk Technician certification
• Knowledge / Understanding of Windows or Linux Server Administration / Network Concepts
• A+, MCP certifications
• Knowledge of PDQ Inventory and Deploy
• Some experience with Desktop imaging