DexCare is seeking a seasoned Senior Customer Success Manager to own a portfolio of key strategic customers, as well as help to further build the foundation of our customer success function.
The Senior Customer Success Manager (Sr. CSM) is assigned specific clients to manage and drive robust platform engagement and product utilization. The Sr. CSM will develop strong customer relationships and become a trusted advisor and advocate, gaining a deep understanding of each customer’s strategic objectives and goals.
- Proactively own and manage a portfolio of enterprise-level accounts and become their most trusted advisor and influencer
- Develop a deep understanding of the DexCare product offerings and effectively communicate to drive usage and optimize the products
- Proactively build and identify additional opportunities for the general expansion of DexCare products (up-sell, add-on, and cross-sell) in collaboration with Sales
- Coach and mentor new Customer Success Managers
- Engage with engineering teams to clarify and resolve customer issues and enhancement requests
- Support implementation efforts and develop relationships with customers from the beginning of the implementation engagement
- Develop a regular cadence of business reviews with each customer and ensure customers realize maximum value from the DexCare products
- Provide Voice of Customer into DexCare’s product roadmap
- 6+ years as Customer Success or Account Manager in healthcare working with Enterprise Health Systems
- Working knowledge of healthcare scheduling, billing, and revenue cycle
- Strong communications skills, both verbally and written
- Creative problem solving, with an empathy to customer needs
- Positive and professional, as a representative of DexCare
- Executive presentation skills
- Highly organized with the ability to effectively manage time and prioritize competing tasks
- Fully remote role – Laptop provided by DexCare
- Must have reliable and consistent Internet access
- Travel up to 20% post COVID restriction to customer on-site visits
- Business Hours – DexCare supports national accounts that work 24-hour days. Customer engagements are variable from 5am Pacific to 6pm Pacific, dependent on client location.
Who is DexCare?
- DexCare, Inc. is a data-driven intelligence company focused on health and well-being. We were Incubated at Providence, one of the nation’s largest and most innovative health systems with over 50 hospitals across the Western United States.
- DexCare is led by a mission-driven team experienced in building successful, innovative and transformative solutions to healthcare’s biggest problems. We’ve built digital health companies from the ground up and also worked in some of the world’s largest healthcare companies and provider organizations. We are backed by leading healthcare investors, including Kaiser Permanente, Providence Ventures, Define Ventures, Frist Cressey Ventures and SpringRock Ventures.
What is DexCare?
- DexCare’s core offering is a Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) that intelligently orchestrates health system capacity and digital demand across all lines of care. In a complex and vast sea of virtual “point solutions”, DexCare is the operating system that makes it all work. DexCare’s data-driven intelligence engine allocates, flexes and optimizes resources to best meet both consumer demand and health system business goals—expanding the reach of health system service lines into a new, digital and on-demand consumer arena. The platform attracts and caters to high-value consumers by providing a fully-digitized, unified experience that routes consumers to the best care options while leveraging existing EMR, caregiver and brand investments. DexCare enables leading health systems across the U.S. to attract 30% more new patients, capture 5x downstream revenue, generate over 20% per patient encounter in costs savings, and deliver a net promotor satisfaction score greater than 90. Discover more at www.dexcarehealth.com.
- Competitive compensation + equity (Series A stage)
- Flexible work arrangements (remote/in-person hybrid)
- Startup culture
- Accomplished team
- Innovative solution to proven customer need
- Customer and revenue traction
DexCare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. DexCare does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. DexCare provides reasonable accommodation to all applicants who require such accommodation to apply for the position or to perform the essential functions of the job.