Customer Success Manager
Virtucom is looking for a Customer Success Manager who possesses a passion for service. Duties for the Customer Success Manager will include a broad range of tasks that engage in the customer service experience, analysis of project KPI’s, monitoring order and ticket status, and engage Virtucom teams in workflow resolutions and escalations.
Successful candidates must be highly motivated to learn and engage in workflow related to customer project needs, deployments, and ongoing support, collect and scrutinize data, summarize and communicate KPI benchmarks and results, and resolve customer needs or escalation points as they occur.
Customer Success Manager Responsibilities:
- Monitor performance, project milestones, client support, and determine improvement areas by developing key performance indicators for critical department metrics
- Identify project plan deviations and recommend resolutions
- Oversee orders, tickets, and parts fulfillment status, communicating with internal teams and customer where necessary or requested
- Provide escalation to necessary team and management for unresolved customer requests
- Conduct surveys and analyze KPI results/benchmarks to enhance the customer experience
- Analyze customer population data and fluctuations
- Enhance the customer service experience
- Summarize KPI results with relationship and service management teams
- Bachelor’s degree and/or work experience.
- Highly organized and able to multi-task.
- Self-driven and proactive nature.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Competence in data management and analytics
- Knowledge of customer processes.
- Demonstrate ability to problem solve
- Patient and active listener.
- Passion for service.
Founded in 1995, Virtucom provides end-to-end technology solutions to public and private schools and districts of all sizes. Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, we serve and support 4,000 schools across the country. Over the years, we’ve given nearly 3 million students access to the newest educational technology—and our involvement doesn’t stop there.
Our goal is to develop a relationship with our clients, we work to become an extension of their staff. Through ongoing support and training, our deep partnership makes technology sustainable—creating a seamless learning environment for students and teachers.