The Sales Executive will develop and execute a strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand the DexCare customer base within an assigned territory. As Sales Executive, you will partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives and coordinate internal resources as necessary throughout the sales process. The right individual will possess the ability to speak to technical, clinical, and operational audiences and clearly articulate DexCare’s value proposition and solutions offerings. In this leadership role, the Sales Executive will capture the Voice of Customer and translate into the product roadmap.
• Achieve and exceed annual sales targets within assigned territory and accounts
• Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand DexCare customer base
• Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
• Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives
• Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations
• Understand category-specific landscapes and trends
• Reporting on forces that shift tactical budgets and strategic direction of accounts
• Maintain sales pipeline and provide weekly status updates
• Participate in account planning and sales forecasting activities
• Proven sales executive experience, meeting or exceeding targets
• Previous experience as a sales executive, sales manager or sales and marketing director
• Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
• Proven ability to drive a SaaS sales process from plan to close across IDN’s
• Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services
• Proven ability to position products against competitors
• Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
Who is DexCare?
DexCare, Inc. is a data-driven intelligence company focused on health and well-being. We were Incubated at Providence, one of the nation’s largest and most innovative health systems with over 50 hospitals across the Western United States.
DexCare is led by a mission-driven team experienced in building successful, innovative and transformative solutions to healthcare’s biggest problems. We’ve built digital health companies from the ground up and also worked in some of the world’s largest healthcare companies and provider organizations. We are backed by leading healthcare investors, including Kaiser Permanente, Providence Ventures, Define Ventures, Frist Cressey Ventures and SpringRock Ventures.
What is DexCare?
DexCare’s core offering is a Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) that intelligently orchestrates health system capacity and digital demand across all lines of care. In a complex and vast sea of virtual “point solutions”, DexCare is the operating system that makes it all work. DexCare’s data-driven intelligence engine allocates, flexes and optimizes resources to best meet both consumer demand and health system business goals—expanding the reach of health system service lines into a new, digital and on-demand consumer arena. The platform attracts and caters to high-value consumers by providing a fully-digitized, unified experience that routes consumers to the best care options while leveraging existing EMR, caregiver and brand investments. DexCare enables leading health systems across the U.S. to attract 30% more new patients, capture 5x downstream revenue, generate over 20% per patient encounter in costs savings, and deliver a net promotor satisfaction score greater than 90. Discover more at www.dexcarehealth.com.
DexCare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. DexCare does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. DexCare provides reasonable accommodation to all applicants who require such accommodation to apply for the position or to perform the essential functions of the job.