Centivo is a new type of health plan for self-funded employers that is built to save 15 percent or more compared to traditional insurance carriers and is easy to use for employers and employees.
Centivo’s mission is to bring lower cost, higher quality healthcare to the millions of working Americans who struggle to pay their healthcare bills. With Centivo, employers can offer their employees affordable and predictable costs, a high-tech member experience, exceptional service, and a range of benefit options including both traditional and proprietary networks. Centivo develops high-value networks in partnership with leading local healthcare providers and uses data analytics to refine the network and navigate members to the right providers. Members get a partner for all their healthcare needs through a primary care-centered model, as well as expanded access and fully integrated virtual care.
With offices in New York City, Buffalo, NY and Stamford, CT, Centivo is backed by leading investors including B Capital Group, Bain Capital Ventures, Bessemer Venture Partners, Company Ventures, Define Ventures, F-Prime Capital, HarbourVest Partners, Ingleside Investors, Maverick Ventures, Nassau Street Ventures (an AVG fund), Oxeon Investments, and Rand Capital. Learn more at Centivo.com.
Summary of role:
Centivo is looking for a Client Implementation Manager who will be working with Centivo’s functional experts, 3rd party vendors and client project leaders to implement Centivo health plan products and services.
• Manages implementation of sales for new complex customers
• Develops, plans, and organizes cross functional teams to implement customer programs as stated in proposals
• Attends client meetings with, Account Manager, 3rd party vendors, and brokers
• Develops overall implementation timeline. May customize implementation in order to meet client requirements
• Prepare reports/documents for internal and external presentations
• Provides regular updates to Leadership, Client and stakeholders on the status of client implementations and reasons for delay or missed milestones
• Provides and/or coordinates appropriate system demonstrations and training
Required Skills and Abilities:
• Bachelor’s degree
• 7 or more years health insurance related experience required,
• Ability to travel and attend client meetings, meetings as necessary and during peak seasons
• Excellent oral and written communications; an ability to present information in a way that establishes rapport, persuades others, gains understanding
• Act independently with minimal direction and as part of a team