Do you want to work for an organization that believes in the overall health and happiness of hundreds of thousands of pets and pet parents all over the world?
Do you love animals? Are you a strong communicator? Do you like working with the public and educating them on the benefits of raw nutrition? If this sounds like you, we would like to speak with you.
At Stella & Chewy’s, we’re dedicated to the simple proposition that pets should be healthy and happy every day of their lives. Just as their love is unconditional, so should the care they receive and the quality of what they eat.
Under the general direction of and reporting to the Vice President of National Accounts, the Demonstration Representative is responsible for independently scheduling product demonstrations at local retail pet supply stores, presenting samples of company products and literature to consumers in retail stores or events, and promoting and educating customers on product benefits, feeding guidelines, and general product attributes.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary from time to time.
1. Independently schedule weekly product demonstrations at assigned stores.
2. Determine and maintain product supply inventory & coordinate preparation of product samples as needed.
3. Demonstrate and familiarize store employees with Stella & Chewy’s products.
4. Educate store customers on the benefits of Stella & Chewy’s product line.
5. Demonstrate products and assist prospective consumers to select those that best suit their pet’s needs.
6. Assist in growth of the Stella & Chewy’s brand through increased store sales.
7. Actively convert customers to the Stella & Chewy’s brand.
8. Timely and accurately prepare and submit weekly reports on activities.
1. Requires education generally equivalent to a high school degree and basic to advanced knowledge of animal nutrition.
2. Ability to write reports and business correspondence. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from
consumers, retail store employees, managers, and other employees of the organization.
3. Must be able to complete all company reporting using the various software applications
4. Requires access to a computer and an active e-mail account.
5. Requires a reliable source of transportation.
6. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand. The employee is occasionally required to
sit; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or touch objects or controls; lift up to 30 lbs. and talk or hear. Specific vision abilities
required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.