We envision a world where all consumers enjoy exceptional access to the best expertise to prevent, treat and cure illness. DexCare’s mission is to empower those that provide care with the tools, systems and intelligence necessary to deliver on this vision.
DexCare is seeking a Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET), reporting to the Head of Software Reliability Engineering.
DexCare is seeking to grow its test team to expand the testing efforts around the DexCare Platform. We are seeking an engineer who is excited about applying their software engineering experience in the realm of software testing. Candidates must be able to demonstrate how they have built automation to expedite efforts in validating user scenarios as well as exposing bugs within the design and implementation.
· Align with the software engineering team around new feature development.
· Ensuring proper tests are added to encompass new features.
· Partner with software engineers on improving early testability and quality focus.
· Extending current and building new automation to improve efficiency of testing.
· Extending testing alongside the infrastructure team to help expose latent reliability issues.
· Being an ambassador within the organization for software quality.
· 2-5 years of experience in computer science or related field.
· Working knowledge of TypeScript, Python, or other modern language.
· Demonstrated ability to function as an SDE/T in previous organizations.
· Understanding of how software systems are built.
· Demonstrated curiosity of solving hard problems with software and automated tooling.
Who is DexCare?
DexCare, Inc. is a data-driven intelligence company focused on health and well-being. We were Incubated at Providence, one of the nation’s largest and most innovative health systems with over 50 hospitals across the Western United States.
DexCare is led by a mission-driven team experienced in building successful, innovative and transformative solutions to healthcare’s biggest problems. We’ve built digital health companies from the ground up and also worked in some of the world’s largest healthcare companies and provider organizations. We are backed by leading healthcare investors, including Kaiser Permanente, Providence Ventures, Define Ventures, Frist Cressey Ventures and SpringRock Ventures.
What is DexCare?
DexCare’s core offering is a Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) that intelligently orchestrates health system capacity and digital demand across all lines of care. In a complex and vast sea of virtual “point solutions”, DexCare is the operating system that makes it all work. DexCare’s data-driven intelligence engine allocates, flexes and optimizes resources to best meet both consumer demand and health system business goals—expanding the reach of health system service lines into a new, digital and on-demand consumer arena. The platform attracts and caters to high-value consumers by providing a fully-digitized, unified experience that routes consumers to the best care options while leveraging existing EMR, caregiver and brand investments. DexCare enables leading health systems across the U.S. to attract 30% more new patients, capture 5x downstream revenue, generate over 20% per patient encounter in costs savings, and deliver a net promotor satisfaction score greater than 90. Discover more at www.dexcarehealth.com.
· Competitive compensation + equity (Series A stage)
· Flexible work arrangements (remote/in-person hybrid)
· Startup culture
· Accomplished team
· Innovative solution to proven customer need
· Customer and revenue traction
DexCare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. DexCare does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. DexCare provides reasonable accommodation to all applicants who require such accommodation to apply for the position or to perform the essential functions of the job.