Our mission is simple and our passion is contagious! TEAM FX strives to positively impact people’s lives through our fitness centers, salon and spa, and digital wellness platform to drive truly lasting change in clients’ well-being. Combining our years of experience in the health and fitness space with the latest wellness technologies, we provide a holistic approach and programs suited for a wide variety of audiences.
If you answered yes to these questions, we have a great opportunity for you! Our sales associates deliver exceptional guest experiences all day and during every interaction – engaging in daily membership sales activities and exceeding guests’ expectations. We have 9 fitness facilities located throughout the Dallas-Fort Worth area and seek enthusiastic teammates to join the guest relations departments. Must be self-motivated with a start-up mentality and a focus on teamwork.
Duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Engage in a positive, energetic manner with every member and guest who comes into our facilities, greeting them, doing point-of-sale activities, and creating an exceptional experience for everyone around you;
- Build our new membership numbers using a proven sales process for lead generation, follow-up, and finalizing membership sales
- Understand and promote our service offerings, including ongoing ones and specials; and
- Operate the CRM and POS software easily, efficiently, and accurately at all times.
Minimum qualifications for the position include the following:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – written, verbal, and listening – and very comfortable having effective sales conversations with a wide range of people and organizations;
- Must be a positive, pro-active, solutions-oriented person who wants to help grow new business and support teammates’ success;
- Thrive in fast-paced, fluid, non-hierarchical environments, and enjoys collaboration with a diverse group of people; and
- Solid computer skills including use of MS Office, CRM/POS software, and other applications, and a strong interest in health, wellness, and physical fitness with prior industry experience very helpful.
- Must provide proof of COVID vaccination as a condition of employment due to our affiliation with THR.
Enthusiasm, high energy, team orientation, and a ‘get it done’ approach are all necessary for success in our environment. Entrepreneurial attitude a plus. We offer a friendly, wellness-focused work environment along with benefits. To learn more, visit www.livefxwell.com. Apply online, immediate openings! Hourly rate TBD DOE. No calls & no recruiters please. EOE.