Job Title: Customer Service Representative I
Reports to: Branch Manager
Core Behavioral Values: Community, Engagement, Quality, Responsibility, Integrity. These values are based upon our culture and our commitment to the community and are critical to support the mission of the organization.
Our Customer Service Representatives (CSRs) are our face to the customer and are empowered and encouraged to own the ‘Customer Experience’. The CSR is ultimately responsible for supporting our customers through servicing accounts, accepting loan payments, and cashing checks. We also empower and encourage our CSRs to promote FSB products and services to existing customers, as well as refer new customers.
- Assists customers with all aspects of opening and maintaining personal and business checking, savings and time deposit accounts to include IRAs, and provides other services as needed.
- Ability to process a variety of customer transactions accurately and efficiently to include deposits, withdrawals, cash advances, issuing bank checks and money orders, loan payments, IRAs, check cashing, etc.
- Maintains up to date knowledge of all FSB Products and Services.
- Sets up new accounts and performs maintenance on appropriate system applications for all types of accounts.
- Builds relationships with customers to successfully cross-sell bank products and services
- Recognizes and refers business leads to the appropriate business partners.
- Provides excellent customer service to all customers (internal and external) and holds self and others accountable in creating a positive work environment.
- Follows all bank policies and procedures and all regulatory requirements.
- Ensure CSR station is organized, clean and stocked with necessary supplies.
- Answers emails and phone calls coming into the branch.
- Attends required meetings and trainings.
- Must be willing to travel and report to any of our local branches if necessary, whether temporary or permanent.
- Responsible for working accurately and effectively within our banking systems. Technical skills are necessary including Word and Excel.
- Saturday coverage is required.