Buckeye Power Sales is a Growth-Oriented Company Seeking an Inside Sales Engineer!
The Inside Sales Engineer role is a perfect opportunity for the New Engineer Graduate who wants to start a job with huge career growth potential at a stable and reputable company!
If You Are Seeking:
- Daily Challenges
- Ownership of Your Role
- A Friendly Team Environment
- A Place to Work that feels like Family
And You Are:
- Seeking Constant Improvement
- Motivated by Results
Then We Have the Opportunity for You!
Our Inside Sales Engineers are responsible for:
- Specification and blueprint review
- New Product Quotes
- CRM Management
- Processing adherence for pre-sale customer relations
- Interacting with both internal and external customers as part of the foundation to our sales group
Buckeye Power Sales offers a great benefit package for the Inside Sales Engineer including:
- Competitive pay with Commission
- Advancement Opportunities
- Excellent Benefit Package (Health, Dental, Vision, 401k, Company Paid STD/LTD/Life, AND MORE)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Parental Bonding, Jury Duty, Bereavement, Volunteering)
- Company Vehicle
- Company Cell Phone
To Find More Reasons You Want to Work for Us at Buckeye Power Sales, visit:
- YouTube: youtube.com/buckeyepowersales
- Facebook: facebook.com/BuckeyePowerSales
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/buckeyepowersales
- Twitter: twitter.com/buckeyepowersls
Salary is based on skills and experience.
** Military Friendly, DFWP, EOE