To provide assistance to account managers in processing commercial lines business in accordance with Agency procedures and guidelines; to provide customer service to clients as assigned and requested. Provide, with a positive attitude, a high level of support in maintaining and servicing commercial accounts.
• Provide positive, prompt, accurate, and courteous service.
• Be familiar with and follow agency E&O guidelines and service commercial lines accounts in a manner to eliminate gaps in coverage, thus reducing our E&O exposures.
• Maintain electronic and/or paper files in an orderly, up-to-date manner.
• Perform special projects at management’s request.
• Prioritize work load and/or request for assistance as required.
• Check manual policies
• Receive any emails coming in from carriers that need forwarded to others (centralized CL email inbox)
• Receive any faxes that front desk can’t determine where they go
• Mail (open, date stamp, sort and distribute)
• Scanning and filing in Share Drive
• Run surplus lists and work through download reports
• Maintain all client activity in AMS 360 and follow procedures
• Order loss runs, issue renewal binders, invoices, ID cards and certificates
• Assist in New Business workflow
• Receive change requests for endorsements
• Issue all on-demand certificates
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
• Experience: At least two (2) years’ experience in similar position is desirable.
• Education requirement: College degree preferred. High school diploma or equivalent (GED) is required.
• Must be able to understand and analyze commercial lines insurance coverage’s, forms, procedures, and policy rating systems.
• Should have thorough understanding of commercial lines underwriting and coverages.
• Must be proficient in a variety of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, database, and presentation software (MSWord, Excel, Outlook, Access and PowerPoint).
• Proficient in AMS 360 insurance software.
• Professional designation is a plus.