Are you ready to grow your career with a fast-paced, energetic organization? Superior Support Resources, Inc. is an award-winning technology services provider and we are looking for an individual to play a key role in our organization. Working closely with the Office Manager, the Administrative Assistant will serve as the primary receptionist and assist the Administrative team with needed support. This position is onsite and we are looking for a professional who shares our thirst for knowledge, drive to elevate others, and is customer-driven. As an Administrative Assistant, each day will be a little different and will be a path to growth within our organization. If you are a positive person with an infectious smile, we want to talk to you!
· Answer incoming telephone calls
· Greet and direct visitors
· Process Engineer Work Orders
· Send Scheduling Reminders
· Process Invoices
· Process mail and apply payments to customer accounts
· Update and reconcile PTO roster
· Update Capacity Report
· Enter product warranty and renewal information
· Organize and file documents
· Order and manage office supplies
Good written and oral communication skills with one year Administrative experience. Good math skills, ability to work well with a wide range of people, strong customer service skills, and a high-level of professionalism. MS Office experience required as well as a High School diploma.