Primary Job Function
The Replenisher is responsible for positioning forward location picks to efficiently meet shipping outbound schedules and performing WMS processes to support outbound operations.
- Perform the replenishment of product to pick locations insuring all locations are stocked adequately and accurately throughout the shift;
- Adhere to stock rotational procedures;
- Able to interact effectively and productively with fellow co-workers while maintaining composure;
- Performs tasks as needed to maintain the overall cleanliness of the warehouse;
- Receive and verify product against bill of lading positioning product in cooler according to date codes and rack position;
- Other duties as assigned or necessary