Centivo is a new type of health plan for self-funded employers that is built to save 15 percent or more compared to traditional insurance carriers and is easy to use for employers and employees.
Centivo’s mission is to bring lower cost, higher quality healthcare to the millions of working Americans who struggle to pay their healthcare bills. With Centivo, employers can offer their employees affordable and predictable costs, a high-tech member experience, exceptional service, and a range of benefit options including both traditional and proprietary networks. Centivo develops high-value networks in partnership with leading local healthcare providers and uses data analytics to refine the network and navigate members to the right providers. Members get a partner for all their healthcare needs through a primary care-centered model, as well as expanded access and fully integrated virtual care.
With offices in New York City, Buffalo, NY and Stamford, CT, Centivo is backed by leading investors including B Capital Group, Bain Capital Ventures, Bessemer Venture Partners, Company Ventures, Define Ventures, F-Prime Capital, HarbourVest Partners, Ingleside Investors, Maverick Ventures, Nassau Street Ventures (an AVG fund), Oxeon Investments, and Rand Capital. Learn more at Centivo.com.
Summary of this role:
Centivo is currently seeking a highly qualified specialist whose primary responsibility is to ensure QA compliance across all customer deliverables by identifying and managing risks, developing new test methods, and conducting tests during development and before product releases. The QA engineer effectively solves the most complex tasks and applies specialist knowledge to achieve anticipated results.
In this position, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents entered by Product team
- Track testing progression in Testrail or other applicable methods
- Identify, record, document, and track bugs thoroughly throughout the testing life cycle
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Liaise with internal teams (Developer and Product) to identify system requirements
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of experience of Java, Selenium and Restful API
- 2+ years of experience of Cloud technology like AWS
- Health industry experience a plus
- 3-5 years of hands-on healthcare industry experience within a payor organization
- 3+ years of product testing in commercial environment
- Experience with Atlassian products such as JIRA and Confluence
- Excellent verbal and written communication and analysis skills
- Experience leveraging horizontal and vertical testing strategies
- Experience building abstraction and leveraging automation for complete test coverage
- Experience with various levels of coverage: unit testing, integration testing, regression testing, and end-to-end testing
- Experience working in multiple software development process models (i.e. DevOps, Lean, Agile, etc.)
- Knowledge of bug tracking, version control, build automation, and test case control systems (e.g. JIRA, SVN, GIT, Eclipse, Jenkins).
- Strong demonstrable experience on test strategy and execution for web-service/API testing REST, NodeJS in a cloud environment (AWS preferred)
- Experience with test automation tools, such as Selenium, Jest, Jasmine, Mocha, Rest-Assured, or Postman
- Experience with backend testing in a no-SQL environment with large data sets
An ideal candidate would be assigned to the Buffalo, NY office with ability to work from home.