We are WorldatWork, a professional association that sets the agenda in the field of Total Rewards. We specialize in globally-respected certifications, education, relevant data, publications, content and conferences, all of which are designed to advance our members’ leadership and help them influence great outcomes at their organizations. Founded in 1955, WorldatWork serves Total Rewards professionals throughout the world working in organizations of all sizes and every industry.
The Customer Experience Associate (CEA) responds to inbound customer inquiries (member and non-member) through emails and phone calls. The person supports customers by providing helpful information, answering questions, and responding to customer concerns. The CEA is the front line of support for customers and offers help in a professional manner that ensures customers are satisfied with WorldatWork products and services.
· Maintains a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
· Responds promptly to a high volume of ongoing and regular customer inbound emails, phone calls.
· Acknowledges and resolves customer complaints.
· Knows WorldatWork products inside and out.
· Answers customer questions on topics pertaining to basic certification, education, webinars, membership, events, online resources, publications, and website/LMS support.
· Processes orders, forms, applications, and other requests supporting our B2C customers.
· Walks customers through basic troubleshooting or setup.
· Refers potential business development leads to the appropriate CPS contact.
· Keeps accurate records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints, as well as updates customer data in the CRM (Salesforce) and continuously gathers and documents customer feedback.
· Provides support with the shipping and distribution of customer support materials, as needed.
· Communicates and coordinates with colleagues as necessary.
· Provides feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
· Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
- 2-3 years of experience in a customer support role, sales experience preferred.
- Strong proficiency in windows-based applications, including MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Zoom
- Experience working with CRMs, such as Salesforce, and marketing automation tools highly desired.
- Experience in the educational or human resources discipline nice to have.
- Drive, curiosity, resilience, coach-ability, and attention to detail
- Excellent communication, writing, and people skills
- A goal-oriented work ethic – committed to achieving organization goals, performance objectives, individually and part of a team.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Proactive and independent problem solver with strong time management skills
- Passion for serving and helping customers.
- Excellent communication skills, both written, verbal/presentation and interpersonal
- Dedicated to continuous learning and improvement.
- Ability to work independently as well as within teams. Demonstrates strong team orientation via a positive outlook, disposition, and approach to their work.
Note: Only candidates in Pune, India will be considered