Stavros has a full time position opening for a Skills Trainer.
Our mission at Stavros is to help persons with disabilities and Deaf people develop the tools and skills they need to take charge of their own lives. We accomplish this through programs and services designed to meet the needs of persons of any age or disability as they work to achieve the life goals that are important to them.
We provide our employees with training and support; excellent benefits package including Blue Cross medical plan, Delta dental. FSA, vacation, personal time and sick pay; vision, life insurance.
With complete training and support you will:
- Review the performance of PCA consumer and Surrogate or Administrative Proxy (as applicable) to ensure that they are administering the Program in compliance with the Mass Health.
- Ensure that the participant has maximum control over their program.
- Educate consumer and surrogate or administrative proxy (as applicable) on skills training in accordance with Mass Health's PCA program regulations in response to request from: Fiscal Intermediary, Mass Health, PCM, consumer or Surrogate or Administrative Proxy (as applicable).
- Be responsive to consumer's regarding their program status, consumer complaints and grievances according to the agency's established policies and procedures in conjunction with Mass Health regulations, both telephonic and in person.
Successful candidate will have excellent communication skills, ability to document work.
- Willing to learn how to assist consumers and their surrogates
- Successful candidate will have excellent communication skills, ability to doccument work.
- Requires basic computer proficiency such as MS office, Mail and data entry.
- Must be well organized, self motivated with reliable transportation. You must be willing to travel (within Massachusetts) and agree to a minimum of two office days (as assigned). A familiarity/ experience with disabilities will be helpful.
Persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. AA/EOE