About the Company: Pioneer Technology Group, a privately-owned software development company specializing in local and county government solutions, is currently looking for bright individuals to join our Implementation Team who are passionate about the technology industry and have an interest in starting a career with an ever-expanding company. By joining our PTG team, you will not be just another name on the roster, you will be an investment in our future. We invest time and resources to mentor individuals into roles where they can continually advance their career and come into their full potential. Pioneer offers a competitive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance. The Company offers 401k retirement matching and paid time off. Pioneer is staffed with energetic professionals that believe in making the company the best in the industry.
Job Summary: In the Project Management role, you will collaborate with both customers and internal business units to bring innovative solutions to our product lines. You will provide training and implementation direction for new and existing customers, while working closely with the team to identify and understand the business workflow and technical requirements. As project manager, you will be responsible for ensuring the migration of Pioneer’s software is completed according to contractual statement of work guidelines. Candidates must have outstanding communication and problem-solving skills, while maintaining excellent customer service. The Implementation team currently manages implementations for 7 different product lines within the company. The schedule for this position is Monday through Friday with up to 50% travel.
Core Job Responsibilities:
- Plan and lead software implementation projects for city/county/state court case management systems.
- Create detailed project plans and associated artifacts including project schedule, risk/issues log, status reports, meeting agendas, statement of work, etc.
- Facilitate customer meetings and activities including discovery sessions, joint working sessions, user testing, regular status updates, executive steering committee meetings, etc.
- Monitor internal resources for capacity and budget utilization.
- Accurately forecast project revenues and expenses.
- Partner with internal teams and customer to understand business and technical requirements.
- Coordinate quality assurance (QA) testing to ensure that the software will function properly in the customer’s environment.
- Perform basic diagnostics and troubleshooting for PTG software.
- Assist in training end users on the software to ensure their ability to use the software.
- Coordinate customer user acceptance testing (UAT) and go live support.
- Identify project risks and issues in a timely manner; assess and communicate necessary actions to ensure minimal impact to project health, schedule, and scope.
- Collaborate with customers and developers to help configure, install, test, and monitor computer programs and systems to address customer issues.
- Communicate effectively and professionally with customers, including executive-level customer contacts.
- Deliver an exceptional customer experience.
- Manage multiple implementations, while maintaining on-time deliverables.
- Other duties may be assigned, as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree and 7-10 years of experience with managing software implementation, configuration, and installation.
- Ability to communicate technical information to both technical and non-technical customers.
- Strong technical aptitude, enjoys troubleshooting intermediate to complex technical issues.
- Ability to work both in a team setting and independently.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Project.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Strong risk/issue assessment and mitigation skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Strong interpersonal, team-building skills.
- Comfortable gathering information from business users.
- Proven success in implementing multi-year, multi-million dollar, enterprise implementation projects.
- Ability to travel (up to 50%).
- Experience in state/county court system.
- Experience with court case management systems.
- PMP Certification.
- Experience with Jira.
- Experience with Smartsheet.
- Basic understanding of Windows development techniques and Microsoft development tools/ environments.
- Basic understanding of SQL Server.
Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Pioneer Technology is an Equal Opportunity Employer.