About the Company: Pioneer Technology Group, a privately-owned software development company specializing in local and county government solutions, is currently looking for bright individuals to join our Implementation Team who are passionate about the technology industry and have an interest in starting a career with an ever-expanding company. By joining our PTG team, you will not be just another name on the roster, you will be an investment in our future. We invest time and resources to mentor individuals into roles where they can continually advance their career and come into their full potential. Pioneer offers a competitive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance. The Company offers 401k retirement matching and paid time off. Pioneer is staffed with energetic professionals that believe in making the company the best in the industry.
Job Summary: As a Business Analyst, you will collaborate with both customers and internal business units to bring our product lines successfully into customer environments. You will work with customers to gather requirements and understand the business workflow and technical requirements. You will provide guidance and training to the customer and will work closely with the project manager to ensure Pioneer’s software is installed and configured according to contractual statement of work guidelines.
Candidates must have outstanding communication, documentation, and problem-solving skills, while maintaining excellent customer service. The schedule for this position is Monday through Friday with up to 50% travel.
Core Job Responsibilities:
- Meet with customers to gather business and technical requirements related to workflow, use case scenarios, forms/reports, and technical interfaces and integrations.
- Create product and project documentation.
- Train end users on the software to ensure their ability to effectively use the system.
- Perform advanced diagnostics and troubleshooting for PTG software.
- Perform internal quality assurance testing to ensure that the software will function properly in the client’s environment.
- Collaborate with clients, project managers and developers to help test, maintain and monitor software trends and work to implement solutions to address client issues.
- Work with internal teams to understand client requirements.
- Communicate efficiently and effectively both internally with the implementation team as well as with clients.
- Deliver an exceptional customer experience.
- Facilitate client user acceptance testing (UAT) and go live support.
- Other duties may be assigned, as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree and 7-10 years of experience with business analysis for system implementations, configuration, and application development.
- Experience facilitating requirements discovery sessions with customers.
- Impeccable documentation skills.
- SQL Server experience and knowledge
- Basic understanding of Windows development techniques and Microsoft development tools/ environments.
- Ability to communicate technical information to both technical and non-technical clients.
- Strong technical aptitude & analytical skills and enjoy troubleshooting intermediate to complex technical issues.
- Ability to work both in a team setting and independently.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Comfortable gathering information from business users.
- Proven success in implementing multi-year, multi-million dollar, enterprise implementation projects.
- Strong experience with Microsoft Visio and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to travel (up to 50%).
- Experience in state/county court system.
- Experience with court case management systems.
- CBAP or similar certification.
- Experience with Jira.
- Experience with Smartsheet.
- Advanced SQL and server knowledge.
Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Pioneer Technology is an Equal Opportunity Employer.