Do you have the professional experience and the drive to deliver excellent service as DEALFI’s Director of Operations? Apply now to share your awesome talents with our team!
DEALFI, LLC is a Utah-based, fast-growing auto finance startup that is looking for the right person to fill our Director of Operations position. This is a critical role that will help propel DEALFI into the next phase of its development. We want someone who can grow the business, lead our underwriters and funders, and maintain and develop our lender partnerships.
As DEALFI’s Director of Operations, you are the leader and are responsible for, among other things, growing DEALFI and supporting our affiliate company, Alpha Warranty Services, and its agents. As you develop relationships with Alpha’s agents, dealers and lenders, you will increase the number of dealerships on the DEALFI platform and increase the number of applications received by these dealerships, resulting in more funded deals with valuable vehicle protection products.
Our affiliate company, Alpha Warranty Services, is an award-winning, veteran-owned business that exists to deliver an unrivaled customer experience with every protection plan. The Director of Operations will develop critical relationships and work in conjunction with Alpha’s agents in the field. All new dealer signups are generated from this great source of leads, and DEALFI exists to support those agents and their dealerships.
We are a progressive company with a great work environment and friendly team atmosphere. This is a hybrid role with time split between in-office work and remote work. At DEALFI, you will have the opportunity to connect and collaborate with members of our awesome team for success in your leadership responsibilities which will include:
Basic Job Function and Job Responsibilities
· Grows the business to expand DEALFI’s footprint in the western United States with development goals targeting the Midwest and the Eastern US.
· Oversees the introduction of DEALFI to potential dealerships, coordinates dealer agreements and ensures that dealerships are up and running with the ability to submit applications to DEALFI.
· Provides exceptional service to our dealership partners and customers to underwrite consumer auto loans efficiently, working closely with dealerships, customers and financial institutions.
· Establishes and maintains existing relationships with business partners and current and future lenders to ensure open communications and the prompt resolution of all issues.
· Works with various lenders on buybacks, along with collaboration with the legal team to recover any potential losses and to minimize adverse financial impact to DEALFI.
· Manages the company’s origination policies and procedures and ensures quality assessments meet established expectations of accuracy.
· Understands the metrics and KPIs that will help ensure that DEALFI achieves its performance goals, which may include development of a KPI not currently being measured.
· Recognizes obstacles that may impact customer satisfaction negatively and makes relevant recommendations to the team for improving satisfaction, process efficiency or procedures.
· Develops team objectives and recognizes and supports individual team members’ contributions to the achievement of organizational financial goals, the establishment of relationships and the capture of new business.
· Supports team members including the underwriting manager and title clerk to ensure excellent turnaround time on applications while achieving profitable VSC and GAP penetration on funded deals; to enhance underwriting and funding software functionality; and to manage vehicle titles timely.
· Manages and approves daily ACH transactions to ensure timely payment to dealers for their deals.
· Ensures DEALFI’s strict compliance with Federal and State laws and regulations.
What We Will Love About You!
· Strong leadership and coaching skills.
· Strong work ethic, integrity and accountability.
· Working knowledge of automotive retail and indirect lending laws, rules and regulations.
· 5+ years of previous automotive retail sales and/or F&I Manager experience and/or indirect lending experience.
· Adept at reviewing credit reports from the three credit bureau agencies.
· Experience selling Vehicle Service Contracts, GAP and other related Alpha Warranty vehicle protection products.
· Strong consumer loan negotiation expertise.
· Sales skills necessary to develop and maintain productive relationships with dealers, lenders and business partners.
· Strong oral and written communication skills.
· Bilingual (English/Spanish)
· Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business or Accounting preferred, but not required
What’s In It for You?
· Competitive compensation
· Health insurance options with generous company contributions
· Dental and Vision coverage
· Life and Disability insurance (100% company paid + options for more!)
· Legal and Pet insurance options
· 401k match program with immediate vesting
· Paid Time Off (PTO) and Paid Holidays
· Paid Volunteerism Time Off (VTO) to support your community
· Free Roadside Assistance for your personal vehicle
· Tuition Assistance Program with immediate eligibility
· Ongoing professional training and development
· Employee incentive and recognition programs
· Health and Wellness Challenges throughout the year
· A new, state-of-the-art office building with outstanding features and amenities
o Multiple charging stations for electric vehicles
o Free onsite fitness center
o Full size basketball court
o Fully loaded game room
o Locker rooms
o Bowling alley…YES, bowling!
· An exceptionally supportive company culture that places people over profit
· Hybrid role with time split between in-office work and remote work
· Work/life Balance
· Fast-paced and exciting work environment
· 5-day work week (Monday - Saturday)
DEALFI assists independent dealerships with all aspects of the finance and insurance process, including helping to obtain additional lending solutions, presenting optional vehicle protection products, and helping dealerships stay compliant. Founded in 2017 on a value system of integrity, dependability, and providing the best service, DEALFI has grown from working with a single dealership in 2018 to over 200 dealerships in five states in 2021 – and we are continuing to grow! DEALFI takes pride in providing solutions and the best dealer and customer service – and we rely on our employees to help make that happen. If you want a rewarding and challenging career where you can work hard and play hard, join DEALFI today!
U.S. EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION INFORMATION
DEALFI is an equal opportunity employer. Individuals seeking employment are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information/characteristics, military or veteran status and other characteristics protected by federal, state or local law or ordinance or regulation. Reasonable accommodations will be provided to individuals with known disabilities in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act. For accommodation information, or if you need special accommodations to complete the application process, contact the Human Resources Department at 800-662-5519.