The Front Desk Patient Representative will be responsible for ensuring all patients and visitors who check-in for an appointment or approach the front desk are given world class customer service by greeting patients with kindness, accurately processing all forms and completing EHR updates, maintaining a clean and welcoming waiting room.
Location: Frisco, CO.
Classification: hourly, non-exempt eligible for benefits
Compensation: starting at $20/hr. depending on experience
Start date: asap
- Courteously greets and checks-in patients.
- Performs front desk receptionist duties for the clinic: answers phone calls, directs visitors, keeps front office tidy.
- Ensures registration paperwork is complete, insurance cards are current and scanned into all EHR programs.
- Collects co-pays and balances; processes payments.
- Check patients out and schedule follow up appointments, if needed.
- High school diploma or GED and 1-3 years’ experience in customer service required.
- Personal characteristics which include flexibility, enthusiasm, effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge of medical insurance preferred.
- Microsoft Office knowledge required.
- Must be pleasant and courteous at all times.
- Health Insurance (medical, dental, vision)
- Company 401k Contribution
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Referral Program Incentive
- Parking available
- And more!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.