We envision a world where all consumers enjoy exceptional access to the best expertise to prevent, treat and cure illness. DexCare’s mission is to empower those that provide care with the tools, systems and intelligence necessary to deliver on this vision.
DexCare is seeking a Systems Automation Engineer, reporting to the Head of Software Reliability Engineering.
DexCare is looking to expand its infrastructure team. This role focuses on administering Azure Active Directory, AWS Active Directory, Auth0, and implementation of our security posture. There is a healthy amount of automation work as well to maintain and extend existing systems administration tasks.
· Administration of internal systems, including but not limited to Azure Active Directory, AWS Active Directory, and Auth0.
· Development of automation to facilitate maintainable systems administration.
· Development of tooling to facilitate in software engineer systems access and incident response.
· Systems approach to building and maintaining existing infrastructure.
· Expansion of AWS, Kubernetes, and physical networks.
· 2-5 years of experience as a software reliability engineer, “DevOps” engineer, or systems administrator.
· Deep understanding of Azure Active Directory, AWS Active Directory, Auth0, or other LDAP federation.
· Deep understanding of AWS, Kubernetes, and software defined networking.
· Demonstrated understanding of networking principles.
· Keen interest in exploring new approaches to scale and simplify infrastructure.
· Keen eye on security to ensure that the platform is run as securely as possible.
· Experience building automation and internal tooling using Python or TypeScript.
Who is DexCare?
DexCare, Inc. is a data-driven intelligence company focused on health and well-being. We were Incubated at Providence, one of the nation’s largest and most innovative health systems with over 50 hospitals across the Western United States.
DexCare is led by a mission-driven team experienced in building successful, innovative and transformative solutions to healthcare’s biggest problems. We’ve built digital health companies from the ground up and also worked in some of the world’s largest healthcare companies and provider organizations. We are backed by leading healthcare investors, including Kaiser Permanente, Providence Ventures, Define Ventures, Frist Cressey Ventures and SpringRock Ventures.
What is DexCare?
DexCare’s core offering is a Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) that intelligently orchestrates health system capacity and digital demand across all lines of care. In a complex and vast sea of virtual “point solutions”, DexCare is the operating system that makes it all work. DexCare’s data-driven intelligence engine allocates, flexes and optimizes resources to best meet both consumer demand and health system business goals—expanding the reach of health system service lines into a new, digital and on-demand consumer arena. The platform attracts and caters to high-value consumers by providing a fully-digitized, unified experience that routes consumers to the best care options while leveraging existing EMR, caregiver and brand investments. DexCare enables leading health systems across the U.S. to attract 30% more new patients, capture 5x downstream revenue, generate over 20% per patient encounter in costs savings, and deliver a net promotor satisfaction score greater than 90. Discover more at www.dexcarehealth.com.
· Competitive compensation + equity (Series A stage)
· Flexible work arrangements (remote/in-person hybrid)
· Startup culture
· Accomplished team
· Innovative solution to proven customer need
· Customer and revenue traction
DexCare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. DexCare does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. DexCare provides reasonable accommodation to all applicants who require such accommodation to apply for the position or to perform the essential functions of the job.