Business Development Representative - US Multilingual
GDS Link is looking for an individual that is multilingual, fluent in English and Spanish; French and Portuguese would be a bonus. The focus is on global sales for North America. A successful business development representative with high energy, tenacity, creativity, and a desire to further a successful career in Business to Business (B2B) software sales. The ideal candidate will have a proven ability to leverage team marketing efforts, social media and other means to engage targeted B2B prospects, including research to identify needs and specific opportunities, and actively develop interest in the GDS Link solution that best suits each prospect in all relevant verticals. The BDR works alongside our Account Executives in the deeper discovery process, scheduling product demonstrations, and other aspects in the sales cycle that may be needed to reach a signed customer agreement.
• Research, gather, record and maintain pertinent information about each prospect organization in SalesForce, using best practices, and utilizing LinkedIn, SalesNavigator, Google, Association sites, lead lists, tradeshows, including all relevant individuals to consider or involve in the sales qualification process
• Involve multiple relevant contacts, identify, nurture, and deliver high-quality sales opportunities to the partner Sales Team
• Conduct a needs analysis and determine a prospect’s pain points and drive towards generating a qualified lead and ultimately, an opportunity that will generate revenue.
• Develop and maintain a business plan to include comprehensive lead generation and prospect development plan
• Work remotely, productively, collaborating with other teams, including Marketing on campaigns and leveraging content in lead nurturing process, to achieve individual, team, and company goals
• Actively contribute and self-report in regular individual and team sales meetings
Benefits and Salary
GDS Link, founded in 2006, headquartered in the United States, in Dallas Texas, with seven international offices including the UK, Spain, the Philippines, and Argentina. Our core platform, DataView360®, along with Engage, an end-to-end solution, provides its clients, in multiple financial verticals, with the power and flexibility to rapidly implement their credit risk strategies in support of their lending and account management practices. GDS Link’s data bureau gateway provides easy access to a multitude of third-party data sources, fraud prevention and mitigation, ID verification, along with income and employment verification. Our workflow component fulfills a client’s requirements for automating origination, processing, and decisioning applications, along with manual intervention when needed.
For more information, please visit http://www.gdslink.com
To be considered, please apply on our Careers page on the site listed above, or send your resume to email@example.com