Overall Position Purpose
This position supports Inteleos websites, portals, and other web-based information systems under the oversight of the Director of Information Technology.
- Design, develop, and implement new applications, APIs, SDKs, and other technologies that build the Inteleos technology and platform ecosystem and add value to Inteleos customers, staff, and other stakeholders;
- Maintain, upgrade, and otherwise ensure applications within the Inteleos technology and platform ecosystem are kept functional, secure, and resilient in order to minimize downtime and negative impact on Inteleos operations;
- Research and implement new methodologies/technologies which add value to the Inteleos technology and platform ecosystem by improving its lifespan, interoperability, security, and performance;
- Act as a technical member during the development cycle of applications and services by assisting in the production of MVP features, product personas, user stories, and other artifacts generated in the process;
- Work with infrastructure and security teams to develop, promote, and maintain a DevOps workflow; and
- Update job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; and participating in professional organizations.
- Accountable – taking ownership of your work and delivers results. Being responsible for your actions.
- Collegial – being helpful, respectful, approachable, and team-oriented. Building strong working relationships and a positive work environment. Consider the thoughts and opinions of others.
- Ethical/Integrity– the employee is honest and trustworthy when working with colleagues, volunteers, and other stakeholders. Lead by example.
- Committed to:
o Creating the global standard of excellence in healthcare and patient safety
o Excellence – Strive to excel in everything you do.
o Quality – Taking the initiative, extra time, care, and vigilance to get the job done right.
o Continuous Learning
- Have a Positive “Can-do” Attitude-being ready, available, and willing to get the job done and done well.
- Works under general supervision with broadly defined work objectives.
- Makes decisions of some complexity regarding work design and project management which regularly impact the next organizational layer and may impact an organizational function.
- Work projects and products are subject to management review for content, quality, and appropriateness.
- Has no formal supervisory responsibility, though may provide regular work direction to other employees.
The incumbent will work primarily at a desk in an office environment. Some travel may be required. There are minimal requirements to lift or move equipment. Some evening and weekend work will be required.