Interested in expanding the reach of mental health care in our communities? Interested in joining a rapidly growing organization that puts people first and the communities we serve at the center?
The Josselyn Center team is growing as we expand our Community Mental Health Centers in Northfield, IL and Waukegan, IL! We are seeking an experienced HR Generalist/Recruiter to join our team!
We are working to bring quality, comprehensive mental health care to as many people as possible, especially those traditionally underserved.
The Josselyn Difference:
- Josselyn is a not-for-profit mental health care provider treating clients from more than 90 communities across northern Cook and Lake counties, with a sliding fee scale.
- Our comprehensive services include: outpatient therapy, psychiatry (including tele-psychiatry), case management, supported employment, wellness, outreach and education, family resources, a therapeutic summer day camp, and a new Intensive Outpatient Program (opening Summer 2021).
- By Fall we will have one of the largest child psychiatry programs in the region.
- We partner with such entities as Rush University Medical Center, Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital, College of Lake County, IL Dept of Human Services, Cook County, and many local municipalities and community based organizations.
- We are proud to offer scheduling flexibility, full benefits, generous PTO, great work/life balance, and a collaborative and supportive work culture.
YOU can make a difference. YOU can help expand our reach. YOU can help shape the conversation around mental health in our communities!
Do you want to?
- Collaborate with a diverse network of people with an ability to build and foster effective relationships with all stakeholders.
- Actively deliver innovative recruiting solutions for the Josselyn Center
- Apply your skills and experience to help drive business transformation and growth
- Work locally in a hybrid environment with ability to manage the process from initial recruitment to onboarding
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Interacts on a timely basis with Supervisors/Management to understand specific hiring requirements
- Develops hiring and sourcing approaches in consultation with Executive team. This may include determining and managing the appropriate channels media for the most effective solution to meet requirements.
- Acts as a recruitment subject matter expert and ensures that Job descriptions are up to date and ads reflect content
- Executes and monitors sourcing activities and programs across a variety of channels, including social media and extensive networking
- Identifies screening criteria and screens pre-qualified candidates, presenting a shortlist to hiring supervisors for review
- Monitors and tracks candidate pipeline and ensures it is adequate to meet the requirements of the open positions
- Provides feedback on candidates to hiring managers and/or directly to candidates
- Assists in extending offers, managing subsequent background checks and all CARF related hiring activities
- Communicates results and organizes start dates and Orientation dates with client and candidate
- Provides regular updates and feedback to supervisors and Exec team
- Ensures the recruitment process lifecycle is completed in a fast, efficient and professional manner at all times, minimizing the time to hire
- Monitors key operational metrics, and process and data compliance regularly
- Uses Josselyn recruitment systems appropriately and with a focus on data integrity to ensure accurate reporting and compliance
- Works with Operations management to understand short and long term talent objectives and hiring forecasts for area of responsibility
- Interacts on a timely basis with the internal or external client stakeholders to understand specific sourcing requirements
- Informally manage Intern practicum offers and program with the Training Coordinator
- Provides Generalist support to HR Team
- Travel locally as business requires between Josselyn Center locations
- Minimum 3 years' of recruiting experience
- Minimum 1 year experience hiring LCSW/LCPC and mental health recruiting
- Minimum 2 years Human Resources general experience
- Knowledge of Paylocity, Microsoft Office Suite, LinkedIn, Job target, Indeed is necessary
- This position requires candidate to work onsite in Northfield, IL office