RP3 is looking for an ambitious Senior Copywriter to help us continue to produce award-winning work at one of the top creative independent agencies in the area. You will be challenged to create category-breaking work that spans from conceptual thinking, Brand building, Integrated campaigns to brand/visual identity to social content to paid assets (OOH, display, SEM, etc.) to TV and video production.
In the performance of their respective tasks and duties all employees are expected to conform to the following:
- Perform quality work within deadlines with or without direct supervision.
- Interact professionally with other employees, clients, and vendors.
- Work effectively as a team contributor on all assignments.
- Work autonomously while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees and organizations.
- Concept and collaborate with the creative team, including other copywriters, interaction designers, art directors, and creative technologists.
- Be able to write category-breaking work that is compelling, effective, and award-winning. Must have a deep portfolio with examples of headlines, taglines, body copy, websites, Social and digital, TV and film.
- Check all copy that is generated by team members and offers feedback when necessary.
- Develop creative strategies that are forward-thinking and in line with current media trends.
- Be comfortable writing in multiple styles and for multiple formats.
- Work with account managers and planners to ensure creative concepts, tactics, and copy tone are on brand and strategically sound.
- Push clients towards fresh, exciting award-winning ideas.
- Work with project managers and producers to ensure copy is delivered on deadline and in accordance with clients’ criteria.
- Manage multiple projects, with the ability to switch from one to the other seamlessly.
- Begin to meet with and present work to clients of all levels – from junior brand managers to senior marketing clients.
- Begin to take an interest in nurturing junior talent.