Provides assistance with the sales process, including lead generation, school communication and pipeline management.
- Work closely with Sales Manager and six regional Territory Managers
- Qualify leads to Territory Managers
- Update sales pipeline and work in Salesforce
- Close sales that are pending
- At least 1+ years’ experience selling something
- Comfortable working in a high volume, transactional sales process
- Effective at written and verbal communication (email/ text/ phone calls) as the primary means of reaching Athletic Directors
- Excellent at follow-up
- Must be detail oriented – we track every aspect of our sales pipeline in Salesforce
- Prior experience with Salesforce is a plus, but not required
Vaccinations mandatory unless otherwise provided under applicable law. Do not disclose any legal limitations on vaccine requirement until conditional offer of employment is made or presented.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university