Are you familiar with Robotic Process SoftwAutomation (RPA) – e.g. Bots? Are you familiar with the Acumatica ERP solution? Do you like to create from scratch over, and over, and over again? Are you an engaging C#, .NET and Java Script Developer who can wow our clients with your technical skills and excellent service? Is problem solving and analytical thinking second nature for you? Apply now to combine your talents with those of our award-winning team!
The position of Software Architect will work directly with company executives and clients to create, build, improve, enhance, and support our library of intellectual property and our clients’ abilities to benefit from it. You will provide excellent results consistently based on client requirements, as well as represent the company's needs and goals ensuring the highest quality of service. This position requires you to be very accurate, detail oriented, flexible and to have excellent communication skills.
At Premier Computing, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with members of our awesome team and succeed in your job responsibilities, which include (but are not limited to):
· Build, improve, enhance and support existing Acumatica and other C# based applications for internal and external clients.
· Participate in an Agile development environment, with an understanding of Scrum Methodology.
· Adhere to company values and culture of fun, transparency, innovation, work/life balance, and ethics.
· Successfully coordinate and collaborate with numerous people daily.
· Resolve problems and ask insightful questions.
· Demonstrate high multi-tasking effectiveness.
· Demonstrate comfort and confidence in new situations.
· Adhere to a project schedule/deadline and work independently.
· Adjust easily in fast-paced/dynamic situations in a changing work environment.
What Premier Computing Will Love About You
· 5+ years of experience in .NET development required (C#).
· 5+ years of SQL experience required.
· FullStack Senior -> mid.
· Knowledge of ERP systems required.
· Experience with automation integration.
· Experience with external system integration using web APIs.
· Willingness to learn and become proficient customizing and supporting the Acumatica ERP system.
· Should be very familiar with .NET Core based development.
· Strong understanding of Microsoft SQL Server, Database Relationships.
· Ability to write CRUD statements along with Stored Procedures.
· Ability to effectively document work throughout Software Development Lifecycle.
· Experience working with RESTful Web Services.
· Knowledge of Azure DevOps and git repos.
. Knowledge of C#, html, is/ts, css.
. Knowledge of .net core(net5) framework.
· Familiarity with Test-Driven Development (Unit Tests, Karate, etc.).
· Familiarity working ORM – Entity Framework, LINQ, etc.
· Excellent analytical, problem solving, creative thinking and design skills applicable to multiple products.
· Experience working with Object Oriented Development - Design Patterns and Classes, etc.
· Experience working with CRM highly preferred, but not required.
What’s In It for You?
· Competitive compensation
· Health insurance options with generous company contributions
· Dental and Vision coverage
· HSA, HRA, FSAs
· Life and Disability insurance (100% company paid + options for more!)
· Legal and Pet insurance options
· 401k match program with immediate vesting
· Paid Time Off (PTO) and Paid Holidays
· Paid Volunteerism Time Off (VTO) to support your community
· Free Roadside Assistance for your personal vehicle
· Tuition Assistance Program with immediate eligibility
· Ongoing professional training and development
· Employee incentive and recognition programs
· Health and Wellness Challenges throughout the year
· A new, state-of-the-art office building with outstanding features and amenities
o Multiple charging stations for electric vehicles
o Free onsite fitness center
o Full size basketball court
o Fully loaded game room
o Locker rooms
o Bowling alley…YES, bowling!
U.S. EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION INFORMATION
Premier Computing is an equal opportunity employer. Individuals seeking employment are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information/characteristics, military or veteran status and other characteristics protected by federal, state or local law or ordinance or regulation. Reasonable accommodations will be provided to individuals with known disabilities in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act. For accommodation information, or if you need special accommodations to complete the application process, contact the Human Resources Department at 800-662-5519.