Division: American Heritage Railways (AHR)
Job Title: Digital Marketing Specialist
Reports To: AHR General Manager
Type of position: Non-exempt/Hourly
Employee Classification: Regular
Compensation: $22-$28/hour DOE
Benefits: Medical/Rx, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance, PTO (paid time off), 401k
Job Summary: The Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for development and execution of the digital and social media strategic plan for American Heritage Railways (AHR) and it’s subsidiaries. This role will lead, in conjunction with the Marketing and Sales department, the development and implementation of digital campaigns that support business strategies and share best practices across each AHR owned and operated company. The Digital Marketing Specialist should be eager to learn, self-motivated, and able to function effectively with minimum support.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops compelling digital and social media strategies and content to promote the organization's mission, products and services through digital channels.
- Work closely with other company Marketing staff on AHR projects or company marketing objectives.
- Develops promotional programs and campaigns designed to achieve defined business objectives with target audiences via digital channels.
- Manages the implementation and measures performance of digital programs, content, and key stakeholder digital engagement results and develops insights into customers digital behaviors.
- Develops and maintains social media channels and social media campaigns to build stakeholder engagement.
- Assist with optimization and improvement of internal digital platforms.
- Support the Marketing department with video/photo production and video streaming, coordination and technical support of digital events.
- Demonstrate a dedication for digital marketing and be able to present ideas clearly and convincingly to Senior Management and the AHR Executive Team.
- Direct engagement with the public on behalf of the organization via digital platforms.
- Maintain awareness of company goals, objectives, organizational announcement, and activities that may be utilized for digital campaign.
- Stay up to date and informed on current and emerging digital marketing trends.
- Collaborate with marketing contractors and third-party vendors on content, strategy, and implementation.
- Other Duties as assigned.