The Showroom Sales Representative is responsible for assisting with the function of the showroom. This includes greeting customers and helping them in any way necessary. This role maintains a clean, organized appearance of the showroom at all times.
- Introduce customers to our products, provide quotes, and sell a variety of birdhouses, lantern posts, swing sets, mail box posts
- Book appointments and communicate with both Road Employees and Customers
- Pulling dig safe tickets and follow through on orders such as thank you letters to customers.
- Follow order procedures so orders are accurately communicated to installation and delivery
- Hold a Showroom key and maintain a clean and presentable environment at all times
Skills and Qualifications
- Be able to lift 20 lbs
- Have proficient computer skills
- Be comfortable walking around the show room and interacting with customers
- Possess a positive and professional attitude in the work environment
- Obtain knowledge of products, prices, and services we offer
Weekends are required.